Pillow fight

Ezra wanted too start a little fun with Zeb so Ezra waited for Zeb too walk out of their room, he heard footsteps and had his pillow and hit the person he thought it was Zeb but looked too see a very mad Mandorlarian girl and said your dead Ezra!

Ezra's pov
Sabine I'm so sorry I though you were Zeb said Ezra, Please don't kill me said Ezra as he closed his eyes but opened them not too see Sabine, oh thank the Force said Ezra, hey Ezra said someone as Ezra turned around too see Sabine with her pillow, oh no said Ezra, as Sabine hit Ezra with her pillow and Ezra looked at her and said its on and they had their pillow.  Zeb walked in the kitchen to have something too eat but Sabine and Ezra stopped and noticed Zeb, should we? Said Ezra, yep said Sabine as they both walked up too Zed with their pillows behind their backs. Zeb just looked at them and looked at the teenages and said what do you want? Now! Yelled out Sabine as they both hit Zeb in the face. The two teenagers just laughed at Zeb, oh your both dead said Zeb, Sabine and Ezra stop laughing and ran for their lives and out of the ghost.
What did they do know? said Kanan as he watched Sabine and Ezra run away from Zeb, they had a pillow fight and hit Zeb said Hera.

Hope you guys liked at one, and remember the force will always be with you.