Ezra's last lightsaber fight

In this one Ezra is the master of Ben solo but knew as kylo ren.

As Sabine and her daughters Mira and Rora bridger and the rebels where against the first older was going to kill them all.

Sabine's pov
It's been years since Ezra left me and our daughters so we can be safe but this is the end and Ezra wasn't here with me and our daughters to die with. Mother what's wrong? Said Mira, it's your father he's not here said Sabine, he's always with us said Rora, I know rora said Sabine as a rebel trooper said to sabine, captain bridger the first orlder is coming here with kylo ren said the trooper, Ben solo said Sabine, he's going to die for what he did said mira as his grab her lightsabers as Rora did too, NO! YOUR FATHER WOULDT LET YOU BOTH TO FIGHT HIM! Yelled Sabine, but mother he isn't here said mira. I'm sorry mother said Mira, no it's okay said sabine but she then saw a shadow as the shadow moved closer as their was a man with a hood on as Sabine gasp (looks like this)

The man walked close to sabine as Mira and Rora didn't know who he is as he took off his hood as it was Ezra, hello Bine said Ezra as Sabine just hugged him as she cryed as then they stop as Ezra looked at his daughters, hello again said Ezra as h...

The man walked close to sabine as Mira and Rora didn't know who he is as he took off his hood as it was Ezra, hello Bine said Ezra as Sabine just hugged him as she cryed as then they stop as Ezra looked at his daughters, hello again said Ezra as his daughters hugged him as they cryed happy to see their father after 15 years. They stop hugging as Ezra looked out said and saw Ben solo. I have to go said Ezra, wait what? You can't said sabine, I'm the only one to stop him sabine I have to try said Ezra, then save us said Sabine as Ezra nodded as he walked down to meet Ben solo again.

Ezra's pov
I walked outside of the old base as I saw Ben again, kylo ren grabbed his lightsaber as he turned it on (looks like this)

Ezra's pov I walked outside of the old base as I saw Ben again, kylo ren grabbed his lightsaber as he turned it on (looks like this)

Ezra turned on his lightsaber as he got ready to fight against kylo ren (Looks like this)

(And Yes Ezra as a beard)

IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TOO ME!!! Yelled out kylo ren, you did that yourself Ben but you leave me no chance to end this now said Ezra as he got ready to fight kylo (looks like this)

Kylo made his first move as he turned to cut off Ezra's head but Ezra hit kylos lightsaber with his as the got into a lightsaber luck. WHEN I KILL YOU IVE KILLED THE LAST JEDI!!! Said kylo, you're wrong Ben there will be more Jedi's soon to come after me said Ezra, like your daughters! I will KILL THEM BOTH! Said kylo but Ezra kick kylo away as kylo fell down on the ground as Ezra said ITS OVER BEN! NEVER!!! Said kylo as he drive his lightsaber into Ezra's chest as Ezra did the something to kylo, it's..over said Ezra as he and kylo both fell down as kylo was dead as Ezra bleeding out as he heard his wife and daughters ran to him as Sabine fell down on her knees as she pick Ezra's head on her lap as she was crying as Mira and Rora was to, don't...go again Ezzy...we love...you said sabine sobbing. The...medics are...coming... said Mira as she was sobbing but it was to late Ezra died in Sabine's arms as Sabine saw that her husband died in her arms as she put her head on Ezra's chest as she cryed as her daughters did too. Don't...sobbing...leave us...sobbing...again Ezra said Sabine but heard mira say LOOK! As Sabine and mira and Rora looked at Ezra's force ghost, Sabine looked at her husband as she knew Ezra was one with the force as Ezra said, we will all meet again, I love you guys said Ezra as his force ghost was gone. We love you daddy said mira and Rora at the sometime as Sabine said I'll see you ezzy again Ezzy Sabine.

The end....................

I hope you guys like this one and tell me what you liked about it,
And remember the force will always be with you.
Mammal out!!!