Hello again Ezra

Ezra's pov
Today is the day I see my half sister Alita again, I was really happy too see her again it's been years since the last time we saw each other. I looked for her outside of the ghost as I heard Sabine's voice, " why are you out here alone?" "Nothing Sabine I just wanted to see the moon" (moon of lothal) "Okay you do that" said Sabine as she walked back in the ghost. "I need to tell them sooner or later" said Ezra to himself. Then he saw something flying to him, it was his half sister Alita. "Hello again little" sis said Ezra, "hi to you too bigger brother" said Alita, as thay both hold their hands together, (looks like this)

Alita landed on the ground with her feet, "so I see you cut your hair" said Alita, "I wanted something new" said Ezra, as they both laugh together

Sabine's pov
I was thinking about Ezra again, "ahh why can't I stop thinking about him" said Sabine to herself, "maybe you have feelings for him?" Said hera, wait what? "No I don't have feelings for Ezra" said Sabine, "Sabine I can see it in your eyes and your body language too" said Hera, "okay yes I have feelings for Ezra but how can I tell him I do?" Said Sabine, "just tell him" said hera, "I'll do that right now" said Sabine. But didn't know that Ezra was talking too his half sister.

Too be continued..........
And remember the force will always be with you.