Jealous part one

(This is in season 2)
Sabine's pov
I was painting something for Ezra today is the day I can tell I love him, I got out of my room too see Hera giving Ezra a haircut, I really liked his long hair but he looks more handsome with shorthair know. I tried too say something to Ezra but I just walked be me, I can't believe he didn't say something to me.

Ezra's pov
I had something for Sabine today is the day I can tell her I love her, I heard my name and it was Leia (I think that's how you spell the name) oh hey Leia said Ezra as she walked up too Ezra and said its good too see you again, it's good too see you too but I need too go find someone said Ezra as he tried too walk away from Leia but she grabbed him and put her hand on his chest and said your a very strong Jedi said Leia, thank you but I need too go said Ezra but Leia didn't let Ezra go. She put one of her hands on Ezra's cheek and saw Sabine, oh great it's that Mandorlarian girl said Leia to herself oh I have a idea said to herself again and looked at Ezra (you know wants going to happen here)
Leia kiss Ezra on his lips and put her hands around his neck.

Sabine's pov
I walked out of the ghost too see Ezra talking too Leia, oh great said Sabine as she was going too walk too Ezra but saw Leia kiss him and Ezra kissing back (Ezra wouldn't do that because he loves Sabine only) Ezra push Leia away and heard a someone crying he turned around too see.....Sabine! Sabine it's isn't what you think it is said Ezra, but Sabine just ran back in the ghost, Ezra just turned around at Leia and said look what you have done as Ezra ran after Sabine.

Ezra's pov
I ran too Sabine's bedroom door and it was lock and I knock on it and said Sabine it wasn't you though it was, NO EZRA YOU LIKE LEIA said Sabine very sad and hurt, no Sabine she made me kiss her back as Ezra was crying a little bit, leave me alone Ezra said Sabine, Ezra walked into his room very sad and upset with Leia.

The next day.

Sabine's pov
I got into a ship and wanted off to my mother. I got there and my mother walked too me and said was wrong daughter? I just want too be with you mother said Sabine as she hug her mother and so did her mother hugging her back.

Ezra's pov
Kanan told me what happened to Sabine she want back home Mandorlarier.

To be continued......