Having mira,

It's time for a new Sabezra part enjoy.
(I made this like after Sabine and Ahosoka found Ezra, and later Sabine and Ezra got married)

Sabine just found out she was pregnant and was really happy too tell Ezra about it.

Sabine's pov
Thank you doctor said Sabine as she want back home (on Lothal) I got back home to find Ezra asleep on the couch, I walked up too him and kiss his forehead and said Ezra I have news said Sabine.

Ezra's pov
I opened my eyes and said what's the news babe? Sabine just sit beside Ezra and said guess what we are going too have? Said Sabine, a Loth-cat? Said Ezra, no said Sabine, a Loth-wolf? No said Sabine, okay what are we having said Ezra, ezzy I'm pregnant! Said Sabine as she should Ezra the proof that's she's pregnant, Ezra's eyes want wide eyed and got up and said, Your really are pregnant said Ezra as he grabbed Sabine and hugged her. Yes I am said Sabine as she smiled too. I put my wife down and said we have too tell Hera and Kanan (oh and Kanan is alive in this part) yes we will said Sabine.

Half a hour later.

Zeb's pov
Hey did you knew Sabine and Ezra are coming here?

Kanan's pov
Will yes Zeb we invited them said Kanan, Hera walked in and said dinner will be ready when Sabine and Ezra will come said Hera as Jacen was with her.

Ezra's pov
So we tell them now or later after dinner? After dinners done said Sabine , okay Bine said Ezra when they walked inside the ghost too see Jacen running up too Ezra, Jacen just hugged his uncle and Sabine too. Zeb walked down and said will we have them here let's eat said Zeb.

Half a hour later.

Sabine's pov
We finished eating dinner and said Hera, Kanan and jacen and Zeb we have news said Sabine, what is it Sabine? Said Hera, will open the gift we give you said Ezra, Hera opened it and saw a baby soother, YOUR PREGNANT! yelled out Hera as she hugged Sabine and Ezra, wait what Sabine's pregnant said Zeb, they played this prank before said Zeb but Hera just looked at Zeb seriously, Zeb just passed out on the ground, Kanan just laughed and said will just have one kid around he thought it was hard said Kanan as they all laugh together.

I hope you guys like this one, tell me if you want a second part, and remember the force will always be with you.