True love never dies

Ezra's pov
Sabine and I was on a mission on lothal and I had to leave my lightsaber behind with kanan, all I had was my blaster and I wasn't ready go at shooting but Sabine is teaching me to be a good shot like her.

Sabine's pov
I know that Ezra is really good with his lightsaber but he had to leave it behind with kanan, I know that Ezra isn't a good at shooting but I'm teaching him to be like me as a good shot. I remember that Ezra taught me to use the darksaber and now it's my turn said sabine to herself. I looked at Ezra, Ezra what's wrong? Said Sabine, nothing Sabine let's just continue our mission said Ezra as he wasn't himself. Then someone grabbed me as it was a stormtrooper, EZRA HELP! Said Sabine. Ezra turned around as he saw Sabine as a hostage. It's over rebel scum! Said one stormtrooper. No it's not said Ezra as he want for his blaster and shot the one stormtrooper in the head as Sabine fell down but got right back up as she grabbed her blasters and shot at the stormtroopers. Ezra and Sabine but took cover as Sabine shot two stormtroopers as Ezra shot at one but he missed, DAMN IT! I wish I had my lightsaber said Ezra, will right now you have your blaster said Sabine, Ezra looked in front of him as he tried to shot at a stormtrooper but the stormtrooper shot Ezra's blaster out of his hand as Ezra screamed in pain but Sabine didn't know it was Ezra that was hurt. Then Ezra saw a stormtrooper going to shot at Sabine but Ezra pushed Sabine out of the way as Ezra got hit of the blaster shot close to his heart as Ezra fell down on the ground as Sabine had blood on her helmet. WHAT!? EZZY! Said Sabine as she noticed that the blood was his, she shot the stormtrooper in angers and hate as that was the last one. EZRA! Said Sabine as she took off her helmet as she fell down on her knees as she picked up Ezra, NO NO NO! YOU CANT DIE! DONT DIE ON ME! I LOVE YOU! Said Sabine as she cryed holding Ezra. You...love me? Said Ezra, yes sobbing said Sabine, Ezra smiled weekly and said "I always loved you said Ezra as he put his hand on Sabine's cheek, but...make me...a promise...Sabine said Ezra, promise...sobbing...for...what? Said Sabine, don't...love anyone...else said Ezra as Sabine look at Ezra, I promise...sobbing said Sabine, Ezra kissed sabine as Sabine kissed Ezra back but Ezra stopped kissing her as his eyes closed and he died in Sabine's arms. NO EZZY...sobbing...PLEASE...said Sabine but Ezra was gone. Kanan then showed up as he saw Sabine holding Ezra in her arms, no he can't be said kanan, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT KANAN! Yelled Sabine as she landed Ezra down as she punched kanan in his face, SABINE! ENOUGH! Said Hera, I'm sorry hera said Sabine as Hera looked at he son on the ground dead as she looked at Sabine as she was crying, oh sweetheart said hera as she hugged her daughter.

Later as they burned Ezra's body (like what Jedi's do when they die)

Sabine watched as the fire burnt Ezra's dead body as she had Ezra's lightsaber in her hands, I love you Ezra said Sabine as she heard Ezra's voice "I love you too sabine" said Ezra as Sabine turned around and saw Ezra's force ghost, ezzy? Is that you? Said Sabine, it is said Ezra, I'm sorry...sobbing...I don't...sobbing...see that...coming said sabine, it's not your fault bine, said Ezra, Sabine closed her eyes as Ezra did too (Looks like this)

coming said sabine, it's not your fault bine, said Ezra, Sabine closed her eyes as Ezra did too (Looks like this)

We will see each other again said Ezra as he was gone.

Any years later as Sabine is 89 years old as she said I kept my promise said sabine as she closed her eyes and died. Ezra and Sabine was one with the force as they where still in love.

Watch the music video please it tells part of the story.

True love never dies guys
And remember the force will always be with you.
Mammal out!