Ezra's death

Ezra's pov
Sabine we should go back to base I don't like being here on this ice planet, why are we even looking for a New base? Said Ezra, I'm guessing that we need too said Sabine very fun Sabine but please let's go i have a bad feeling about this said Ezra as something hit there ship, HOLD ON TIGHT! We're going down said Sabine.

Later
I wake up too see Snow in the ship, ahh my head said Sabine, Sabine your okay yes I am said Sabine. Good said Ezra, we have too call Hera said Sabine. Later they did, okay she will come here tomorrow said Sabine, but we can't stay here said Ezra.

They found somewhere they can say warm for the night.

Sabine's pov
Ezra come on I need help with the fire said Sabine as Ezra did help. They had a little Fire and something to eat, Intel Ezra heard a noise, that should's like a monster said Ezra as he had he's lightsaber on the green light was too help Ezra too see in the cave but saw the monster behind.....Sabine.

Ezra's pov
SABINE LOOK OUT!!! Said Ezra as he cut monsters chest with his lightsaber, Sabine grabbed her guns and said I don't like this, I told you we shoved find a better place too stay the night said Ezra, will I'm sorry said Sabine, the monster attack again that them, then it disappeared, WHERE DID IT GO!!! Said Sabine, I DONT KNOW!!! Said Ezra, then he saw the monster going to kill Sabine but Ezra moved her out of the way as Ezra stabbed the monsters heart was and it had Stopped Ezra right back after Ezra stabbed the monster, Ezra turned off his lightsaber as he fell on the ground with the spike that stabbed him by his heart.

Sabine's pov
I saw Ezra fell on the ground with a spike that was in his chest close too his heart, EZRA!!! I yelled out as I ran too him I picked him up and put his head on my lap as I took out the spike in his chest, no no no no!!!! Please Ezra stay with me said Sabine as she was holding him, its okay...Sabine I'm....going too....be one with....the force said Ezra as he looked at the Mandorlarian girl he feel in love with when he first met her, Sabine....I need too...tell you something. What is..it said Sabine crying holding Ezra knowing he's not going too be ok, I always.....loved you....Sabine, they both kissed and Ezra stopped the kissing when he closed his eyes. No No No!!! Ezra please don't go!!! I love you as she put her head on Ezra's chest.

A day later.
Kanan's pov
I walked in the cave too see Sabine crying holding Ezra, No not Ezra said Kanan as he ran to Sabine holding Ezra, Sabine just looked up crying saying he's...dead...he gave his life for me...I tolded he I loved him said Sabine as she was still crying, Sabine I'm so sorry but it's time too go as Kanan rest Ezra's dead body on the ground.

Sabine's pov
NO WE CANT LEAVE HIM!!!! We have too go Sabine said Kanan, no I'm not leaving Ezra said Sabine, then Zeb walked up to see his little brother like is dead, No not Ezra said Zeb as Zeb pick him up and walked back too the ghost with Ezra's dead body and put Ezra in the med bay, where's Ezra!! Said Hera, in the med bay said Zeb, Hera saw her son like yelling on the med bays bed dead, NO!!! Said Hera as she ran too Ezra too check his pulse but there was no pulse, she cryed so much on Ezra's chest, as Sabine walked into the med bay and hugged her mother like as they both cryed.
Kanan walked in his room and took off his mask and Kanan started too cry too, but heard Bendo's voice, Kanan Jarrus Jedi Knight said Bendo, what do you want? Said Kanan crying, your apprentice Bring him too me when you back said Bendu, wait why said Kanan but Bendu was gone.

Too be continued....
You guys can hate me for what I did,