We go together

Sabine and Ezra was on a mission to find out the plans what Thrawn has and destroy them and run to a ship too go too the ghost.

Ezra's pov
We got in Thrawn's stardestrer, we had Stormtrooper armour on, we got out of the ship Sabine and I was on.

Sabine's pov
Ezra here Thrawn's Office, said Sabine, good lets destroy the plans and get out of here said Ezra, I ran up too look in Thrawn's plans and get read of them as I had a USB card on me, (I can't remember how to spell it right) I got them Ezra said Sabine, let's get out of here said Ezra as they both walked out of Thrawn's office.

Ezra's pov
When we where walking past some Stormtroopers I saw Thrawn walking in his office, come on Sabine I said quietly as we find a ship too get off the Thrawn's stardestrer. What Ezra said Sabine, what? Said Ezra, I what too light up Thrawn's stardestrer said Sabine. Sabine we can't we have too go said Ezra, please ezzy said Sabine, okay fine let's do it said Ezra as they ran in the Engine room of the stardestrer.

Sabine's pov
Oh wow it's amazing in here said Sabine, come Sabine do what you're going too do said Ezra, Sabine put bombs on the core of the ship's engine, this is going to be amazing said Sabine, okay Ezra let's go said Sabine as they both ran out and find Stormtroopers with their guns out and stunning them both.

On the bridge of Thrawn's stardestrer.

Ezra's pov
I started too wake up too see Thrawn looking at me, so Bridger where are me plans? Said Thrawn. WE DONT HAVE THEM! Said Sabine, oh Miss Wren I think you do as Thrawn find the plans on Sabine's belt pocket, you lie very very bad said Thrawn, so you both are going too die know said Thrawn as he had his gun on Sabine's head. NO I yelled out as I used the force too push the Stormtroopers away with Thrawn, I helped my girlfriend back up, are you okay? Said Ezra, yeah I think so said Sabine.

Sabine's pov
We both saw Thrawn making a run for it and he said kill them, I saw as guns on the ground and said Ezra catch as he did, i wish I had my lightsaber said Ezra as he started to shot down Stormtroopers with Sabine, ghost to specter 2 we need pick up said Sabine, on are way specter 5 said Hera. I saw more Stormtroopers come around me and Ezra as we had cover.

Ezra's pov
Come on more Stormtroopers said Ezra as he was shooting at them, Sabine as Hera picking us up? Yes she is said Sabine as she saw a Stormtrooper behind Ezra as the trooper shot Ezra in the back, Ahhhhh! said Ezra in pain as he was shot at, I shot the Stormtrooper back as I helped Ezra back up, are you okay? Said Sabine, yes I think so said Ezra, then Sabine was shot in the back like Ezra was before, SABINE NO! yelled out Ezra as he shot the Stormtrooper back and then he was shot by his chest two times as he was shot again in the back, he fell down on the ground knowing he was going too be okay, he looked up too Sabine as she was shot at too, them both looked at each other. Sabine should Ezra the detonater when she put the bombs on the Engine. Ezra grabbed the detonater and said go Sabine I'll end this said Ezra as he looked at his girlfriend in her eyes, no Ezra we go together said Sabine as they both put their hands on the detonater and kissed each for the last time as they detonated the bombs.

Kanan's pov
Ezra! Sabine! Come in we're coming said Kanan as they were close too the stardestrer but it was too late the stardestrer was blown up as Kanan and Hera which their kids die together.

Too be continued.....
And remember the force will always be with you.