Cyborg ezra part 3

Ezra's pov
I was happy that I'm going to be a father but what will my daughter think about me like this? I don't know but I'm still happy about it. As Ezra walked in the ghost he saw his pregnant girlfriend as Sabine as now 2 months pregnant as Sabine said hi honey, how's the two of you? Said Ezra very funny ezzy but we're okay said sabine, Ezra sit down on their bed as Ezra had something for Sabine in his hand. What's in your hand? Said Sabine, Ezra smiled and showed her a ring that made Sabine gasp and put her hands on her mouth as she cryed happy as Ezra said, Sabine Wren will you marry me? Said Ezra YES I WILL! Said Sabine as she hugged Ezra as Ezra hugged Sabine back as he put the ring on Sabine's finger as Ezra kissed his soon to be his wife as Sabine kissed her soon to be her husband.

Sabine's pov
I love you ezzy said Sabine, i love you too bine said Ezra, then kanan saw the ring and said will I think you two are happy? Said kanan, yes we are said sabine as she smiled at Ezra, will Ezra and I have a mission too do now said kanan, kanan don't you see sabine and I are having a moment said Ezra, I know but that can wait said kanan, just go ezzy I'll be fine here said sabine, Ezra nodded as he got up as he walked out of the room and looked at Sabine, I love you bine said Ezra, I know said sabine.

Later as Ezra and kanan was on a mission.

Ezra's pov
I don't live the Looks of this place said Ezra, yeah I know said kanan, let's finish this mission and go back home said Ezra, will we have to find a part of a old weapon from the clone wars said kanan, cool let's find it said Ezra as they looked for the weapon but didn't know that Vader was looking for it too.

Later as kanan find it.

I found it Ezra let's get out of here said kanan, you cannot leave with that weapon said Vader as Ezra and kanan looked behind them as Vader turned on his lightsaber as kanan turned on his lightsaber as Ezra did too. Vader used the force to grab the weapon from kanan but Ezra just kick Vader away. You like me bridger a cyborg said Vader, WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE! Said Ezra as Ezra attack Vader as they both where in a lightsaber lock as Vader said to Ezra, you're thoughts betray you bridger said Vader, NO! Said Ezra as he cut off Vader's right hand as Vader grabbed Ezra by the neck as Vader said pathetic, IM NOT PATHETI! Said Ezra as he used the dark side of the force to get free from Vader. The dark side is strong with you bridger said Vader, Ezra realized he used the dark side as he closed his eyes as he used the light side of the force too throw rocks at Vader as Ezra buried Vader as Ezra turned around as he saw his lightsaber and saw his master, KANAN! Said Ezra as he saw kanan was hurt a bit but still he was alive, wake up kanan!said Ezra as kanan looked at Ezra, Ezra? What happened? Said kanan, Vader happened! And we need to go now! Said Ezra as they both ran back to the phantom as Vader  said you way run but you can't hide.

Too be continued.......
What's going to happen next part? Tell me what you think what's going to happen next part.

And remember the force will always be with you.
Mammal out!