0.6

Ivy's POV

I trailed behind Mason and Jay as they walked towards the elevator. The adrenaline of seeing them had worn off and I was completely exhausted from the plane ride.

I chimed into their conversation a few times but found it hard to focus on what they were saying because I was so tired.
As we stepped into the elevator, Jay pushed the button with the label '7' on it.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went onto Snapchat, posting on my story that I had arrived in Melbourne and had arrived at the apartment.

The elevator stopped after a few seconds and the door opened. I quickly turned to Mason.
"I can take my suitcase from here," I smiled tiredly at him.
"Alright," he smiled back, gesturing for me to take the suitcase.
As I grabbed onto the handle of the suitcase, my hand brushed off of Mason's hand and I felt myself turn bright red. I turned around before he could notice and followed Jay who had left the elevator a few seconds earlier.

I quickened my pace to catch up with Jay, being careful not to let my suitcase hit off the back of my feet. That hurt more than a scooter to the ankles.

Jay unlocked the door to what, I assumed to be him and Mason's apartment. He smiled at me and gestured for me to enter the apartment first.

I walked through the door and looked around, extremely surprised and somewhat confused at what I was greeted with. Surprisingly enough, the apartment was really tidy, not what I was expecting from knowing what Jay was like back home.
I turned around to look at Jay with furrowed eyebrows and he laughed at me, completely knowing why I was confused about the cleanliness of the apartment.

"Your room's down there, first door on your left, go get some sleep you look like you need it." Jay laughed, I flipped him off and walked into the room he had told me to as he walked away, into what I presume is his room.
The room was almost completely white. It was clear that it had only been used for storage.

After looking around the room, I set my suitcase at the end of the bed and pulled my phone charger out of my carry on. I noticed a socket next to the bed and plugged the charger in.

I climbed under the duvet and smiled at how comfortable the bed was, I decided to just sleep in my leggings and hoodie, not bothered to get changed.

I plugged the charger into my phone and set my phone on the ground beside the bed. I closed my eyes and soon enough I had fallen asleep.

___________

this is kind of a boring chapter idk there's gonna be more interaction between Ivy and Mason soon.
I'll have a more eventful chapter up tomorrow lmao

452