0.4

Ivy's POV

The next few days flew by, I had mainly spent my time packing and pre recording videos for my YouTube channel. But right now, I was on my way to the airport to get my flight to Melbourne.

As I was sat in the Uber, I was so excited. Probably about seeing Jay after a while and meeting Mason for the first time.

Mason and I had started texting quite regularly and I was really happy about it but I was trying not to think about it too much. I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Once the Uber reached the airport, I quickly thanked the driver and hurriedly got my luggage.
As I walked through the airport, I immediately felt a wave of nerves rush over me. I had never flown solo before, thank god it was only a short-ish flight.

After I had checked in my luggage and made my way past security, I got a bottle of water from a vending machine and waited for my plane to board.

I checked my phone to see if I had any texts from Mas- anyone. From anyone.

I put my earphones in and turned them all the way up, realising I had to wait 40 more minutes.
I played a random Nightcore playlist and turned off my phone, hoping the 40 minutes would pass quickly.

I had started reading fan fiction on Wattpad while I waited. As I was in the middle of reading Teen Wolf imagines, I noticed everyone around me standing up and queuing. I picked up my bag and walked towards the line.

Surprisingly enough, it didn't take too long to get seated on the plane. I made sure to get the window seat so I could take some 'artsy' photos for my Instagram. A few minutes after being seated, a baby started crying a few seats away from me. I quickly put my earphones in and pulled out my book I had packed.

This was going to be a long flight if my phone died.

This book is worse than I thought it would be hacgdsajvh

344