3.

Back home in London and you were getting ready for work. It always made you sad when you and Tom were apart, but that was the nature of his work and before you know it he's back and you two are at it like rabbits.

You looked at your outfit and had an idea. Reading through the blog of a Dominant the other night you had found the Dominant talking about how when they were apart from their Submissive they would tell their Submissive to send pictures of their outfit, updates on what they were doing, where they were going, sometimes the Dominant would even tell them to wear a vibrator in public. The idea of it had gotten you so horny that you'd had to sate your own hunger. It was okay, but not the same as when Tom pleasured you.

You stood in front of the mirror and angled your body before snapping a couple of photos. Flicking through you found one that you liked and you sent it to Tom.

Y: Tick of approval? x

As you reapplied your mascara you heard your phone DING from the bedroom

As you reapplied your mascara you heard your phone DING from the bedroom. The text from Tom simply read:

T: 😍😍

You smiled to yourself before slipping on a pair of kitten heels.

T: Is this a new thing we're gonna do now?

Y: If you want to. I'll send you the link to this blog I was reading.

T: Can't wait. Have a great day BabyDoll. I miss you.

Y: Miss you more x

**

"Y/N can that budget report be completed by this afternoon?" Lara, your boss, asked.

"Sure Lara" you replied. You loved your job as PA to a magazine stylist, but you wished that Lara would manage her spending a bit better. You checked the time and saw that it was 11:45am. "Just going for lunch. Do you want me to get you anything?" you asked, pausing at Lara's office door.

"No, I'm fine thanks" Lara replied, tapping away at her computer.

As you walked to the elevator you heard your phone DING in your bag. You waited until you were in the elevator and standing in the corner to unlock your phone. More than once you had unlocked your phone to a risky message or photo from Tom and you didn't want people creeping over your shoulder to see what dirty things your boyfriend had texted you.

T: Are you going to lunch?

Y: Yeah, on my way now.

T: Okay, before you go back to work I want you to find a bathroom (a clean one) and I want you to touch yourself. Don't orgasm, just touch yourself and I want you to send me a photo of you doing it.

You couldn't believe what you were reading. He clearly liked the blog post and wanted to implement some of the rules. Your hands shook a little and you didn't know if it was from trepidation or excitement. This was definitely new territory for you two and you were both apprehensive and curious to explore this new dynamic.