prologue

Louis Tomlinson is the new English teacher at the all-boys school. He has just gotten out of university and is 24 years old. Louis lives with his best and only mate Liam Payne. It is his only friend because well Louis haven't been interacting with people since he got in to university but Liam has been there for Louis since they were five when Liam saved him from a bunch of, which were then "meanies". Louis is single at the moment and want to stay that way until "someone" will sweep him off his feet. Someone because Louis doesn't want to label himself because if he love a person then it doesn't matter if it is a girl or a boy. He just want a happy and functional relationship because his past relationships didn't turn out so well.

Harry Styles is the typical popular spoiled rich kid who thinks he owns the school. He has a lot of friend but all of them are fake and he knows it, everybody except for Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. Harry is a typical player that doesn't care about what gender he fucks just as long as he gets laid. Of course deep down Harry wants a real relationship but with his last and first relationship which was a disaster, well since then he hasn't dated anyone. So he thinks meaningless sex will help fill the hole for what he really want. He thinks it's all fun and games but something will change that, very soon.

I think this is going to actually be a good fan fiction. I decided on a teacher and student relationship because I myself love to read them. I don't know any all-boys school so just imagine one and go with the flow. (Because I'll just make one up)