Chapter 29

[Naruto's POV]

"Do you feel good?" Hinata asked me, as she gently touch me with her delicate fingers.

"Yeah, it feels good..." I barely whispered because my voice is caught in my throat, clearly enjoying what she's doing to me.

"You want me to slow down a bit?" She asked again, which obviously ignite something else in my body.

"Yeah..." I said breathlessly, trying to fight the urge to shut my eyes close and enjoy the feeling of her hands on me.

"You can enjoy it a bit more, Naruto. Just lie down and relax." She whispered as well, as if finding my helplessness to her touch, a turn on too.

"You're getting good at words, we can start sexting, if you like." I chuckled and earn a painful pinch to both of my shoulders.

Hinata is currently giving me a great massage.

I groaned in pain, momentarily jerking off to get away from her hands but she caught me midway, bringing me back to our original position.

Me, sitting down on the carpeted floor and her, seated on the couch as she massage me while we wait for the chicken in the oven to cook.

"Quit it with the jokes." She hissed.

I smiled inwardly, she may be like that but I know deep down that she cared for me.

"I'm not kidding 'ttebayo." I murmured, pursing my lips to that slip of my verbal tic. I've been regularly visiting my doctor to cure that mannerism, 'cause that's what my mom did to get rid of hers.

Though I'm not very good at completely removing it when I speak, sometimes it just comes out when I'm excited.

"What is that?" She asked the question I already saw coming.

I shake my head saying, "Nothing. Just a speech problem I'm born with. It sometimes occur when I'm excited."

"So you're excited to do that... se-sexting..." Even if I don't see her face, I knew she's blushing like hell.

I turn around, facing Hinata and I was right, her cheeks are tinted red. "I am. Won't you try it with me?"

"I... no..." and I felt disappointed at that bomb she dropped. "We're already doing lewd things at home... please don't do it every chance we got, like in a simple message... or call..."

I shut her up by kissing her on the cheeks, that's more than enough reason for me to not want to continue what I have in mind.

The oven dings signaling that our meal has been cooked.

"That's our dinner. Come on princess, I'm already starving." I said, getting up and pulling her with me to the not-so-far kitchen.

I sat on my usual seat on the table as she proceed to prepare our food, expertly putting all the stuff needed to call it a meal.

Once done, she place the plates on the table and sit across me.

We sat there in silence, enjoying the food she cook and I sometimes hum songs of whatever I feel like singing while she busy herself by finishing the food.

I can almost see Hinata getting pissed off minutes later for stuffing so much food in her tiny stomach because it will hurt to eat a lot more than necessary.

"If you keep munching that chicken until it's all bones and skin, you'll get stomach ache again." I said, clicking my tongue as I snatch away the drumstick on her hands and eat it myself.