7. Acceptance and Forever.

7.

*      *      *

"What?!" Samiah exclaimed as soon as Ruqqoyah told her about the marriage proposal.

"Oh my God! this is big news" Becca said running over to Ruqqoyah to give her a hug.

"Hey hey, hold your horse" Ruqqoyah raised her hands using it to stop Becca from hugging her.

"I mean, I haven't even accepted yet" Ruqqoyah said while settling down in her seat.

It was Monday afternoon and the trio were at the boutique discussing about the marriage proposal. Since it is Monday there's no much sale which give them the opportunity to chitchat.

"This is betrayal" Samiah said heaving a sigh.

"What is betrayal?" Ruqqoyah asked looking puzzled.

"I'm here crushing on his beard and he is sending a proposal to you" Samiah said throwing her hand everywhere for description.

Becca rolled her eyes at her "You have a crush on everyone Sam. Shouldn't you be lowering your gaze?" Becca questioned rolling her eyes again.

"I'm only human besides I only looked once" Samiah defended.

"Waiting for your advise guys" Ruqqoyah said looking at her friends folding her arms on her chest with a pleading look.

"Follow your heart girl" Becca said

"And do your prayer" Samiah added

"Yeah that too" Becca said.

"Thanks girlfriends your advise will work a lot" Ruqqoyah said sarcastically.

"What? That's the best advice of the century" Samiah whined.

"Whatever" Ruqqoyah said.

"But isn't this some sort of arranged marriage?" Becca asked.

"It's only arranged marriage if it is the parents idea but since it is the guy's idea it is not arranged" Samiah explained.

"I would still like it if the guy approach me himself like how Samson did" Becca said with a longing expression on her face. "I think that's been coward" She added.

"It is not cowardice he just wanted it the halal way" Ruqqoyah defended.

"No offence I'm just saying" Becca said raising her hands in defense.

"Whatever. Why aren't you at work anyway" Ruqqoyah asked.

"My wedding is in two weeks time and besides I'm my own boss" Becca replied flipping her artificial hair over her shoulder.

"Karamo, we don see you" Ruqqoyah said.

"It's time for Solah" Samiah said checking her wrist watch.

"I need to get going then" Becca said.

"Wait for us nah, let leave together huh?" Samiah said holding Becca's arm preventing her from leaving.

"I can't wait for you guys Sam will be here soon." Becca replied.

"Sam Sam Sam all the time" Ruqqoyah said shaking her head.

"Wait till you are there you will know..." The sound of the door opening interrupted her as Samson entered.

"Evening guys. Hey babe" Samson waved at the girls before hugging his fiancée.

"Evening Samson" They chorused.

"How are you guys Sam, Rookie" He said teasingly.

"Hargh! Not you too Samson. I'm not a rookie" Ruqqoyah exclaimed.