Chapter 8 - Kstar

~Warning~ censored homophobic language so if you are triggered by either probably don't read this. Stay safe friends

JJ's POV:

I can't believe what I just did. I just outed mine and Vik's relationship. I know he's fine with it. He was waiting for me to be able to tell people. I just flipped. I couldn't take it anymore.

Flashback

They started when we were there. They actually did it when we were around. I never thought they would.

Vik was sat on the end of the table like always, me next to him, Josh opposite him, Simon and Ethan next to Josh.

They came up to the table and started tormenting him. Simon, Ethan and I stood up. They backed off a bit but not much.

They noticed that the only ones still sat down were Josh and Vik. They knew that Vik wouldn't stand up to them he never did.

"Is the new kid your boyfriend Vik, is he not standing up for you because he's a little f*g too" They mocked

"Oi piss off and leave Vik and Josh alone" Ethan started
"Yeah fuck off no one whats you here" Simon continued

"How about you lot piss off I'm pretty sure that little Joshua here would tell us to leave him alone if he wanted us to leave"

We all looked at Josh non of us expected him to do anything he shouldn't have to. We all know that he got bullied at his old school now and we knew it affected him.

But he did do something. H stood up and shouted. I never expected Josh to shout he was the kind of guy to keep his calm in any situation.

"FUCK OFF! Are you happy now I've said it. Leave me alone! I'm not going to let you ruin my life like they did. No way. And don't ever call me Joshua ever again!" He sat back down.

We all had shocked looks on our faces. Everyone in the cafeteria did. No one expected the new kid to stand up to the like that the only people who did were me, Simon and Ethan.

"Oi Vik keep your boyfriend on his leash" the leader spat at Vik. My Vik. I started to fume. The other two must have saw because they mimed stay calm at me.

"He's not my boyfriend" Vik almost whispered.
"What did you say. Speak up princess"
"I said he's not my boyfriend. And don't call me princess" Vik said loudly.
The leader shook his head."Well if he's not your boyfriend then who is"
"No one" Vik replied
"Well it must be someone look at your neck"

Thats when I realised why they came over when we were around. It was all my fault. I left hickeys on Vik's neck last night. I'm such an idiot. The guys all must have seen my face drop as they also realised what he was on about.

"Who is it then. Come on f*g tell us."
"No one"
"Tell me NOW!" He said picking Vik up by his collar and lifting him off the floor.

"STOP, NOW!" I shouted loud as I could. "Put him down"
"Why should I he hasn't told me what I want know"
"BECAUSE IT'S ME" I shouted before I could stop myself.
"What no way. Stop just saying that just to protect him"
"I'm not it's true. Now back off and leave us alone."
"I don't believe it"

I couldn't take it anymore. Vik was once again pulled off his seat but this time it was by me. I pulled him up so his lips met mine and I kissed him. He kissed back as everyone watched.

I pulled away and saw the shocked looks on everyones face. I looked down at Vik he was smiling one of the biggest smiles I've seen from him in a long time. The boys all just smiled at us as I stood with my arm around my baby.

They all just walked away still with shock on their faces. No one could believe what I did including me.

I was happy but I new there was going to be a shit storm coming.