Chapter 4: The Night

No One's POV

"SERIOUSLY LUCAS!?"

Suho shouted in disbelief. He is currently now in Lucas's room with Yeri. He called the two of them after hearing what happened in the main cafeteria during their break time.

Yeri and Lucas in the other hand was surprised on how fast the news spread that even reached their state, the heads and to their brother.

"I'm sorry hyung, it's just that he insulted you and Yeri, I can't bring myself to let that pass." Lucas defended. "Besides I didn't do anything, he just needs to be more attentive in his surroundings before giving out any comments, I just helped him."

"In other words, you humiliated him and what's more is you humiliated him in front of a large crowd." Suho emphasize.

"Lucas did you forget about the promise?"

Lucas flinched as he heard that. He was right, there was a promise that they promise to their own prince. Only realizing now that he broke that promise.

"I-I'm sorry hyung, I just can't help it." he said in a low voice but it was enough for Suho to hear it.

Suho just let out a big sigh. "It's okay, I understand why you did that, I wouldn't blame you for that, even I would do the same thing if I was there but even if it's hard for you to do this, I still want you to apologize to him."

"WHAT!?" Lucas burst out.

"Lucas, I know it's hard for you to do this but you need to and you know why."

Lucas just sighed. "Fine, I'll apologize."

Suho smiled. "Good, Yeri I need you to confirm that for me."

"Okay, oppa." Yeri nodded, earning her a smile from him.

"Good, now I better go, I still have things to do."

"Just make sure you got yourself enough rest hyung." Lucas said that made Suho smile again.

"Don't worry, I have a lot of rest." He said as he pat Lucas's head.

He can reach Lucas since Lucas is sitting on his bed.

"Now, you two need to sleep. Come along Yeri." Suho said.

"Oppa, I still have something to say to Lucas regarding our project so I will stay longer here." Yeri said.

"I see, but you better not stay late at night, I will visit your room later to check if your sleeping or not, you too Lucas." Suho said and both them just nodded.

"Understand hyung."

"Sure oppa, goodnight!" she bid to her brother.

"Goodnight hyung!" Also bid goodnight.

"Goodnight!" Suho also bid goodbye to his siblings before he left the room.

"What do you want to talk about Yeri?" Lucas asked immediately.

He know that Yeri lied about the project they want to discuss.

"Don't do that again Lucas."

"If he continued to be like that then I can't guarantee." Yeri just slap his right shoulder.

"Lucas!"

"He insulted you Yeri, not just you but also Suho hyung, do you really think I'll keep quiet about that?" Lucas asked. "Of course not! You know how I hate it when someone insults my family."

"Lu—"

"You and Suho hyung welcomed me and treated me like your real brother even though we are not blood related or anything. You two gave the thing I longed the most, this is just a small exchange for the big, big things you two have done to me."