Chapter 5: My First Day

Jennie's POV

"RISE AND SHINE SIS!"

I just groan upon what I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and see who shouted.

"OPPA!!"

I groaned and went back to sleep, I also used my pillow to cover my head so I will less hear his annoying voice. But he took the pillow from me and spank it to my body.

"YAAH!" I shouted and gave him a death glare.

"Don't look at me like that. It's your first day of school, you shouldn't be late!"

I sighed and forced myself to stand up and make my way to my bathroom. I took a shower and got out of my bathrooom. When I got back to my room, oppa wasn't there anymore but my uniform was already prepared, oppa must've did it. I just got my undergarments in my cabinet then put it on, after that I wore my uniform. I also did my hair and applied a little make up.

I took my bag hanging in the back of my door which was also prepared by oppa. Oppa must have been very excited because I'll finally go to school.

I was home schooled in the last years I been living, Seohyun unnie, the head of the Seo family, Yoona unnie, the head of the Im family and Chanyeol oppa, the head of the Park family were the one who thought me everything, that was when before they become the heads but if they can't entertain me, there's the library where I can self-study. Ever since that accident happened, I never went beyond the main gate anymore, fearing something bad will happen to me again and I didn't dare, if I wonder off it will always be inside the 3 Big Charity Group State, since it's pretty wide.

I push those thoughts aside and made my way to the dining room where everyone is eating. As I stepped myself to the dining room, everyone greeted me. I joined them in the dinning table.

"Why are you still Vic unnie? Aren't you late for your class?" I asked Victoria unnie as she serve my food in front of me.

"Well I'll be late if I don't leave anytime soon but there's no way I'm going to miss the fact that my princess is going to school, so I prepared you a dish, full of nutrients you need for your first day."

I just sighed after hearing what she said. Everyone must have been really excited that I'll finally go to school. I just ate the food she served me.

"How was it?" Vic unnie asked with a grin in her safe so I flash a smile.

"As usual, it's delicious. You are best unnie."

I complimented, it's true though. After few minutes I'm done eating, Victoria unnie left for her class and we students are in our to the front yard to ride the bus, that will take us to school.

They are all walking in front of me, enjoying each others company. I just walk behind them quietly.

"Jennie noona!" I turned around and saw Haechan, Clenle and Renjun walking towards me.

"Good morning?" I greeted in an unsure and awkward way that made them chuckle.

"Good morning noona!" Chenle greeted cheerfully.

"Let's walk together noona?" I just nodded my head in Renjun's suggestion. Haechan exclaimed in joy and then grab my wrist thus pulling me towards the others who were walking in front of me.

I though we're just gonna walk together? Then why are they running and pulling me now?

"Make way! Make way! Make way!" Chenle shouted as we make our way through the others.

"The princess is coming through!" Renjun shouted too and me in the other hand, just let Haechan pull me as we exit through the orphanage's hallways and made our way to the front yard where we saw 2 buses before us.