Chapter 25: Mall Date Disaster

No One's POV

"I'm sorry, I can't be with you today Joohyun," Taehyung apologizes for not keeping his promise to stay with her because of some things he needs to do.

Joohyun just chuckled, "It's okay, you've been neglecting those things because of me right? I should be the one that's sorry since I'm basically a burden to you."

"Burden? No, your m-my r-relaxation time."

Joohyun then noticed the pink shade in his cheeks which made her mentally commented, 'cute.' "Well, glad that I can still help you somehow." And with that, Joohyun, flashed one bright smile to him.

The move made his heart beat faster and was utterly speechless before her and her gorgeous smile.

"Taehyung," with that one word, he was taken back to reality. Taehyung look by the door and saw Jin, "Let's go." Seokjin said and went ahead.

Taehyung then turned to Joohyun, "Well then, Joohyun, see you later."

Joohyun nodded her head and bid goodbye to him. Taehyung did also before leaving her alone in her own room.

Joohyun seat in her chair and continue reading the book she borrowed in the library as her past time. This is her life ever since she started to stay in the state. If she wasn't with Taehyung, she will read books she borrowed from their library. But she could have never thought she enjoyed this kind of lifestyle.

Her life before was a princess, even if she was heavily guarded and she wasn't able to do things she wants, she enjoyed it because she hated not doing anything and dying in boredom. Her life before was dictated by her schedule which she always enthusiastically obeyed and enjoy but now, she wasn't bound to anything and can technically do whatever she wants, she can't believe she can live in this kind of lifestyle. And even prefer this kind of lifestyle than the former.

After reading the whole book, she made her way back to the  library to return the book and borrow another.

"Oh, you're already done with that? You're a fast reader."

Joohyun look to see Taeyeon. She bowed as respect before answering her, "Well, I have a lot of free time so..."

"I see, so, what do you wanna read next?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, I haven't decided on that yet," she said as she returned the book to it's original place. "Any recommendations?"

"I know a good story," the two look by the door and saw Sakura entering the room. "Do you like romance genre?" she asked.

"I don't frequently read about romance but yeah, I kinda enjoy reading one," Joohyun answered.

"Here," Sakura and gave her a book.

Taeyeon also went beside Joohyun to see the book. "'The Purple Coloured Love Story Written by Fate'? Now that's unique," she read the title of the story.

"It's a very good story, maybe you can relate so, are you gonna read it?" Sakura asked.

"If you don't want then I'll read it," Taeyeon said.

"No, I'll read. It's kinda unique and it seems interesting anyway," Joohyun said.

"Okay, but let me know when you finish it, I'll read it next." Joohyun nodded in Taeyeon's sentence.

"Okay."

"By the way, princess what are you doing here? Didn't you say you're going somewhere today?" Taeyeon asked Sakura.

"I'm looking for the archive user, I thought he was here but it seems he's not here. Do you know where he is?" Sakura asked.

"Jungwoo? I think he's playing soccer with Jisung and the others. They are in the field, in the back," Taeyeon said.