To The Moon!

[Echo Mesa, Io]

The Stranger was sitting on the edge of a cliff, looking over the landscapes. She could see the Cradle, the resting place of the Traveler before the Collapse. The Masked Man appears behind her, keeping a considerable distance away.

"It's rude to keep a lady waiting." The Stranger stood up and face the Masked Man.

"That Chakra user we saw, who is he?"

"I thought it didn't matter who he was. What's with the sudden curiosity?"

"Just answer my question." The Masked Man glares at The Stranger. She could clearly see the Rinnegan behind his mask. Reluctantly she answers.

"Hero of the Hidden Leaf, Boy of Miracles, Child of the Prophecy. Some knew him by those titles but to many, he was simply Naruto Uzumaki."

"Naruto Uzumaki... His name pops up multiple times in my research."

"It should. If it wasn't for him the course of humanity could have taken a different turn."

"Well look how well it turned out. The Age of Shinobi has been forgotten and left behind. Whatever his actions were it meant nothing in the end."

"He brought Peace in during times of violence. I believe he can do it again." There was hope in her hope tone, The Masked Man felt it.

"Humanity doesn't need Peace, it needs War. It's all about survival." The Stranger glares The Masked Man.

"Is that what the Vault told you?" The Masked Man raises his hand focusing his Rinnegan's powers, and he pulls The Stranger towards him. The Exo lands on her knees unable to defend herself.

"Is that what you think of me? A puppet in their game?"

"You never proved me otherwise." The Masked Man places his hand on her head and began yanking her soul out of her body.

"An Exo is nothing more than the remains of a Human Being. So their Souls are always incomplete, but its enough to give useful information."

The Exo Stranger teleport away keeping her soul intact, leaving The Masked Man perplexed. He was suddenly shot in the face shattering his mask and dropping to the ground. The Stranger walks towards him reloading her shotgun.

"My Secrets remain hidden, for now." The Masked Man raises up and lifts his arm causing a repulsive force, The Stranger disappears dodging the attack. A nearby rock formation was destroyed once the Shinra Tensei made contact. Standing up The Masked Man looks around trying to find The Exo Stranger. Angered he yells out to her.

"Time won't protect you! They want you and Naruto dead! And we both know you can't escape them. Hell, do you even have enough time to stay?"

"...I'll make it count..."

"No, you won't." The penetrating tone The Masked Man emitted made The Stranger register her situation. She has no time left. Thinking for a few seconds she made the decision to make her few minutes count. She needed to find Naruto.

Holstering her gun The Stranger prepared to leave who was hiding in a cave that had a visual exit on the other side. Before she left she told The Masked Man one last thing.

"He won't bring your family back."

The Stranger disappears leaving The Masked Man alone. The left part of his mask broke of reveling another Rinnegan as his other eye. He picks up the piece and stares at it. He sits down with a beautiful view of Jupiter next to him and begins reflecting on his goal.