Crucible

The trio walks down the Hall of Guardians. Shaxx was having his usual mourning coffee. He watches multiple crucible matches with a satisfied grin under his helmet.

"Hiiiii, Shaxx." Olympia slithers to his side, googlies eyes and all.

"Miss Olympia! What brings you here?"

"Naruto wanted to check out the Crucible."

"Ahh, I see. Very well, I will coordinate a match for you."

"Thanks, Shaxx."

Naruto and Hiruzen walk to the side chatting with each other. While Olympia tenderly stares at Shaxx. Ryse grabs Shaxx towards his side and whispers to him.

"Hey, can you throw me on the other side of the team?"

"You want to face your teammates?"

"They are not my team. Besides, I'm only showing him the ropes."

"Hmmm... all right."

The trio lines up next to each other and stood in front of Shaxx.

"Since your new to the crucible, I'll deploy you to Twilight Gap. Close to home. The game will be Clash. Nothing complicated. Engage and execute all targets."

Naruto zeros in one keyword.

"Execute?"

"As in killing your opponents, yes."

"Uh, Isn't that kind of wrong?"

"We're immortal! You don't have to worry about mortality."

"Won't this cause Guardians to form grudges for one another?"

"No. If they do they'll answer to me." Shaxx declares cracking his knuckles.

"Let's start the game! Joy, do your thing!" Olympia enthusiastically said.

The group teleport to their ships. They travel to Twilight Gap where they waited.

"Uh, what are we waiting for?"

"For others to join. This can last a while. So go grab a drink or something." Ryse tells Naruto over the comms.

"Are we going to be on the same teams?" Naruto asks. He was getting more nervous the more thinks about the game.

"We should, but who knows maybe we'll end up in opposite sides." Ryse joyfully said.

"Y- you'll be kind to me? Right?"

"Sure!" Ryse told sarcastically.

"Olympia?"

She doesn't answer. Naruto glances next to his ship observing Olympia. She sat in her ship unmoving. As if she was daydreaming. In her mind, she was coming up with ways to torment her opponents.

"Olympia?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure." She responds and focuses back on her daydream.

"Making landfall." A Ghost announces.

Five Guardians drop the ground while Naruto lands face first in the ground. The Guardians stare at him.

"I'm okay!" He announces.

"No holding back! Your enemies won't!" Shaxx declares.

"Wait, we started already?"

The Guardians move into battle weapons in hand. Naruto sees Olympia in the front and follows her. A bullet zooms pass his helmet forcing him to take cover.

"Dammit" Ryse reloads his sniper aiming for Naruto.

Being zoomed in the scope Ryse doesn't realize the flaming knife thrown at him. He dies instantly.