Unwanted

[Atlas Grove, Mercury]

The Masked Man enters a strange cave filled with Vex architecture. As the deeper he goes the more of the mechanical planet reveals itself. He reaches an open area filled with blue sand with multiple sources of dim lights illuminated parts of the cave. In the middle, there was a campfire surrounded by Guardians. With his shattered mask still on him, he took a seat with the rest.

"What happened to you?" One Guardian asks. He simply groans in response.

Around the fire, there was a Hunter with a strange sniper, an old Titan with rusty armor and two Warlocks who were whispering to each other. The Warlocks were brother and sister, so they remained close. Their Ghosts were floating above the fire, dancing along the embers.

A Descendant Vex came out of the shadows and joins the Guardians in the campfire. This Goblin had a blue eye instated of the normal one.

"Couldn't bother coming here in person?" The Titan spoke. The Vex chuckled.

"Why would I leave the Vault when I have the comfort of infinity." The Vex notices the Masked Man's broken mask. It had piqued his interest. "I theories our friend didn't go down quietly?"

"...She escaped..." The Vex was genuinely surprised by this. The old Titan busted out laughing.

"The Eyes of God and you lost to a robot chick with a pea shooter." The Masked Man glares the Titan but he keeps laughing.

"Doesn't matter, the Shinobi is dead. Right?" Washington groans not giving the response the Vex wanted. "Oh, you got to be kidding me."

"So what's your excuse?" The female Warlock asks.

"Rasputin" Everyone in the camp was shocked.

"...That's a valid excuse."

"That supercomputer that got rid of the Iron Lords? Why is it interfering in our affairs?" The Titan questions.

"Probably curious about the Shinobi."

"What does it want with him?" The Masked Man asks the Man controlling the Vex.

"I don't know."

"That's all you have? I don't know?" The Vex shrugs at the Masked Man response. He didn't even know Vex could shrug.

"Rasputin isn't going to get in our way. But the Vanguard will."

"Well, what do you want us to do?" The group looks at the Vex.

"4K, Sinj, get rid of the Shinobi and anyone with him." The Warlocks whisper to each other. They were excited about this mission. "Uchiha, Washington, I have another mission for you two." Both men sigh.

"Is that all?" The Masked Man ask.

"I need time to think. You're all dismissed."

The Ghosts went to their Guardians and transmated them away. The Masked Man who had no Ghost uses his Rinnegan to teleport away. The Titan remained with the Vex observing the slowly dying fire.

"What were the odds?" The Old Titan ask the Vex.

"16 percent on Rasputin's return."

"And the Uchiha screwing up?"

"62.2 percent"

"That's very high for someone of his standards. Are you worried."

"No, he'll perform just fine." The Titan stood up. "Let's continue we're left off, shall we?"