Prologue

Year: 2021, final day of the beta for SAO.

No one's POV:

In the dungeons, on the 50th floor, in the floating tower of aincrad, there was a boy wearing a blue jacket trench coat with black leather pants and shoes, he had one red eye and one blue eye,(blue on the left eye, red on the right), he had brown/black hair with blue dye blended into it, He had his blue trademark weapon he called the 'star saber':

He also had a battle axe which can also turn into a spear, which unfortunately had it's name glitched:

A/N:( I know these are transformer weapons so don't judge).

The reason why he was at the dungeon was because his brother and sister were wanting some family time together.

TRF: *killed a murder golem**panting*"Okay that was the last of them, I got 37 how many did you guys get?"

Papyrus/TRF's Brother: "god damit! I only got 33".

Philia/ TRF's Sister: " 26 guess I'm last again".

TRF:" come on philia, I know you and I are treasure hunters but you need to stop being a pussy."

Philia: "shut it you boneheaded gamer-"

???:"aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

TRF:"(Angry) O COME ON REALLY!! THIS IS THE LAST DAY AND SOMEONE'S IN TROUBLE!! Well this isn't the first time a moron got in trouble! on you two! Grab my hand we'll teleport there, you ready?!"

Papyrus/Philia: "Lets rip them apart!"

Everyone:*Teleports*

___________________________________________

At the place where the screaming came from, there was a girl with black hair and a bow trying her best to not get torn apart by slaughternaughts, she was about to die until a guy stabbed his sword through their skulls killing them instantly, she then saw two other people finishing off the rest.

???:"w-what."

TRF's POV:

Me:(Angry) "WTF were you doing are you trying to get yourself killed!?

I was so pissed at this player until I felt a hug from behind, I turned to see the girl player hugging me and crying into my back.

Me: "Huh? oh......., um.....,hi there buddy? are you fine?"

??? : *stops hugging*" heh, yeah thanks for saving my hide.*wipes tears*.

Me: "no prob but first of all what's your name?, second what the hell are you doing here?, and third give me to give a reason to not call you a idiot like the rest."

???: "the name's sinon, I was minding my own bisness until a bunch of those bi****s spawned and because I am one of the best snipers/archers in game."

Me: "wait your THAT sinon, the one which fired an arrow at my ass when the beta started!?"

sinon: " it quite surprises me that you still remember that, may I friend you by the way?"

Me" sure , but only because you answered properly unlike the rest, oh that's papyrus and philia by the way, papyrus won't be online when the game comes out because he has training college for a year and I'm not sure about philia".

sinon:" hey"

Philia, papyrus: "hey/greetings!"

Me:" anyways want meat at the town of beginnings when the main game comes out, you could meet another friend of mine?"

Sinon:"sure!"

Me: "great, oh and yes I am the beta buster admin bye the way".

Sinon: "wha-! How'd-!"

Me:" I usually get a bunch of questions from retards but don't answer them because they fight with a grace of a cow, but you seem more smart than them like a friend of mine I know of."

(Lazy) Anounser: "ding, ding, ding you sons of bitches, the beta time has ended, as you all know everything you'r exp and Lv will be put back to zero except for the admins, and all you items will be removed as well , so say your goodbyes for now and... see you shit's later, I'm gonna grab some whiskey ".

Me: "heh well looks like time is up, so see ya next time sinon, remember our meeting place alright."

Sinon:"sure but if you forget I'll shove a fire arrow up you'r ass".

Me:" seems fair, later". Logged out.

Sinon, huh i might actually be happy with her as my gaming partner.

____________________________________________

A/N: "hey there, I know, these two characters weren't in the beta, but hey! It's a parody, and it should stay like that, anyways the main story will begin next chapter so in any ways, this is A/N logging out!"