Ch: 11: holy crap, what an unexpected finale.

Sao, nov 7, 2024, Flour: 75: ???.

Everyone was preparing to raid the 75 labyrinth, TRF was with his group talking, along with Sachi, Tiff, balls, and spitz, until Kirito and asuna came and the meeting start.

Heathcliff: "*Solomonly stoic voice* Ladies, and gentlemen. Before we begin, I'd like to take this moment to thank all of you for your courage in joining me here today. What we are about to attempt would surely be impossible without the combined power of each and every one of you. If we are to be victorious, we must fight as one. As a single sword."

Schmitt: "Uhh, I feel like multiple swords would be more effective, sir."

Heathcliff: "No no no, you misunderstand. I'm not speaking literally. It's a metaphor, for unity."

Soldier 2: "Does it have to be a sword? Could we be like a... single warhammer?"

Heathcliff: "Kay look, the specific weapon doesn't matter. It's-"

Soldier 3: "My strength stat's not high enough for hammers. Can we be a dagger instead?"

Heathcliff: "*Grumbling* Christ, it's like herding cats with you people..."

Soldier 4: "Oh, is Fluffles here?"

TRF: "I hope so, I want to stab him."

Kirito: "Well your in luck, just wait a few more seconds."

Heathcliff: "*sigh* Thankfully, no. Between rounds of torture, gladiatorial combat, and Pictionary, oddly enough, I was eventually able to negotiate a-"

The King of Ashes: *distant* "Kill them! KILL THE INTRUDERS! No one crosses the King of Ashes!"

Heathcliff: "What? But we... Why would he...Goddamn it Kirito! What did you do?!"

Kirito: "Why do you automatically assume I did something?"

The King of Ashes: "BRING ME THE HEAD OF KIRITO! AND ALSO POSSIBLY TRF!!"

Subordinate: "But they'll just shatter sire!"

The King of Ashes: "THEN BRING ME THE SHAAARDS!!!"

Kirito: "Heh- I mean, he could be talking about anybody."

TRF: "yeah-ha! Thanks Kirito!"

Heathcliff: "*loud sigh*Buckle up people, we're going in hot!"

TRF: "aww man, Welp, always next time." He said as everyone got their wepons out, ready to attack.

Balls: "You ready to do this, Tiff? Let's crush this thing, just like those chimeras on floor 17."

Tiffany: "Ah... that takes me back. And I can finally break in this axe we worked so hard for."

Balls: "*chuckle* Man, that quest was brutal."

Tiffany: "Hey, couldn't've done it without you buddy. Also with TRF's info."

TRF: "why thank you, always liked feeling appreciated."

Kirito: "That's weird... Why don't I remember any of that stuff?"

Balls: "Because we have lives outside of you, Kirito! And TRF! Don't get any ideas!"

Kirito: "*laughs*It's cute that you think that."

TRF: "hehe, can't promise anything." They say as heathcliff opens the doors.

Heathcliff: Now, men...TO BATTLE!*Valiant screaming**Confused screaming**Doors closing*