Ch:9: what I do for fun, joining a guild and do a group mission.

Sao, Oct 19, 2024, Flour: 50: Algade.

TRF, Kirito and Sachi were sitting by each other, with Spitz sitting on Sachi's head, while tiff was sitting at the other end of the table, showing a video of what happened a day ago. With Liz moving stuff around in the back. And when Tiff shows them what the video is about, Kirito and TRF were not happy at all.

Video of Kirito and TRF: "They are, without question! a complete write off of a species! and how dare YOU MAKE US CARE ABOUT THEEEEEEEEM!"

Tiffany: "AHAHAAAA Oh my God! This is amazin'! You both really had no idea they were livestreamin'?"

Kirito: "*clenching his teeth* No! Obviously, if We had been privy to THAT little tidbit, We might have conducted ourselves in a slightly different manner."

TRF: "*unamused* definitely, also when I find them, they won't be so lucky" he says as he imagines what he's going to do to them until liz comes out from the back.

Lizbeth: "*giggles* Oh, don't worry so much, Ki and T. No one cares about your adorable little freak out. They're all too busy being in awe that you two can hold TWO swords AT THE SAME TIME! AND YOU CAN ALSO SUMMON THEM WITH THOSE WIERD THINGS YOU CALL HYPERION BLASTERS!"

Tiffany: "They are the Chosen Ones! As it was foretold by the scrolls!" He says as both Lizbeth and Him both start laughing*

Sachi: "That's... kind of mean, you know?"

TRF: "don't worry Sachi, it's something which everyone nowadays deal with. Unfortunately because of dicks." He says as he rubs spitz chin while Sachi smoths spitz back as he growls in amusement and as TRF try's to ignore the laughing.

Kirito: "Yeah yeah, laugh it up. So what's in the box, Pinky? Rummaging through dumpsters for your next masterpiece?"

Liz: "Well, funny you should ask. This box is everything I was able to salvage from my shop after your friend Asuna, TRF and the other 3-" gets interrupted by Asuna bursting through the door panting.

Asuna: "Hey Kirito! TRF! *breaths* The Commander wants to-"

Lizbeth: "*Screams* I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, I SWEAR!"

Tiffany: "Wait for me! I know a shortcut!" He says as they then jump through a window, braking it.

Sachi: "What... just happened?."

Kirito: "Sooo... you were saying?"

TRF: "and what commander?"

_________________

Sao, same day, 2024, Flour: 55: Grandzam.

Kirito and asuna along with Kirina, yuuki and sinon, were now in command room of the KOB guild and the commander Heathcliff was talking to them along with everyone in the guild in the room.

Heathcliff: "*Stoic voice* Welcome Kirito, Sinon and Yuuki! Thank you for coming! I am Heathcliff! Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath! And asuna... where is TRF?"

Asuna: "He said he was coming, but he didn't mention when."

Heathcliff: "well, shit. And I hope he didn't do anything aga-" *gets interrupted by scary TRF with half of his body appearing through the wall, by a glitch*

TRF: "HEY KIDS!! WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY!?!?"

Entire guild (except Heathcliff): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Timeskip: Brought to you by Kirito and Asuna holding hands while TRF and the girls sneakily take pictures of this. Also bt this: