Ch:7: A quest with an annoying blacksmith.

Sao, june 24, 2024, Flour: 55: western mountain.

TRF was walking up the mountain by himself since the girls were having a girls night out along with asuna. He thought they would probably do something illegal, but he didn't care that much, as long as they have fun he was fine with it. There was another reason as well for him being there, he heard a rumour about unique gem being up here and he was curious to see what it was. But he wasn't happy on the only way to get it.

TRF: "like come on! Really!? They had to put the unique gem up here!? Why couldn't they put it in a dungeon or tomb!? I hate climbing! Especially if when you fall, you die! *sigh* of all the things you have to do to get an unique item in an RPG, I hate climbing the most.but at least it's Vr so I guess it's a little exciting."

He was scaling a cliff and trying not to fall.

TRF: "almost *breaths* there! *reached the top* Made it! *falls on his back taking a breather* I hope *breaths* it was worth it"

TRF then stands up to see a ancient ritual worshipping place with a pedestal and a blue gem in the middle:

TRF: "no way... how did this get here?... *walks towards the pedestal and then a strip of black cloth appeared around his neck* huh? *grabs cloth* well, looks like you just can't resist me, can't ya?" He chuckles as he picked up the gem and attaches the black cloth strip to it, making it a necklace and puts it on with the gem showing.

TRF: The legendary sapphire Emerald, the only one of a kind gem to exist, my gem. Been with me ever since I was created. Always worn it around my neck with some black cloth.

???: "Hey! Me! Can you hear me!?" TRF heard this in his mind.

TRF: "Huh? Edgy me!?"

TRF/ Edge: "Finaly you fucking hear me! I was Yelling For six months you dick! SIX MONTHS, OF NON-STOP YELLING! AND THE WORST PART IS YOU DIDN'T NOTICE I WASN'T TALKING!!"

TRF: "gee, I'm sorry, but I guess this is revenge for possessing me and making my right eye red, do you think?"

Edge: "fine, I gues..." *forms right next to TRF* "Jesus... this is refreshing."

(A/N: Edgy TRF looks like TRF except his gem is red along with his clothes and his left eye is red while his right ones blue, also only TRF can see him unless he wants others to see him he also speaks like this if more people than TRF hear him)

TRF: "Anyways, you still had your powers, so I used them once."

Edge: "I know, I saw it"

TRF: "Really? How would you rate me?"

Edge: " A 7 out of 10"

TRF: " *chuckles* still cold and harsh as ever"

Edge: "let's go! *deforms* I don't want us standing here all day."