Ch:1: the madness begins.

Year: 2023, the launch of Sword art online.

Trf's POV:

Announcer on tv: "today is the day of the first vrmmo rpg sword art online! stores are flooding with people wanting to play this game and-"*Tv switches off*

Me:(on the phone) "heh it's time bro".

Pap:(on the other end) "Really!? cool! man I'm so damm mad that you'l be the first one to play it like always big brother! Good luck with that! and try not to kill anybody with your puns! for God's sake please!"

Me: "we'll see pap and I'll try to not to "pun" my way out of it, hehe, *sigh* see ya later pap".

Pap: " Did you just-!? rrrrraaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!!!!" *hangs up*

Me: *lies down on his bed and puts the nerve gear on* "let's see, time 12.00, check, battery power full, check, ketchup ready to drink when finished,*feals pocket on his blue jacket*, check, okey dokey, LINK START!"

Time skip to spawn: brought to you by chibi TRF fiering an unknown object at the screen.

Me, kirito: "sword art online, been a while since the beta, I wonder if they changed enything?,*looks up to see a bunch of ads* oh come on really! that's just disgusting!, activate add blocker,*add blocker dlc shows saying to pay £29.99*, hehehe,*sigh* I'm gona burn this f**ker to the ground".

Me: *turns around* " hey what's up kirito" *kirito notices me*

Kirito: "hey! If it isn't TRF the beta buster! long time no see,*bro fists me* how's it been since you kinda cloned me and made a girl version of me?"

Me: "hey! It was an accident! and that doesn't mean it's all bad besides you got another sister now which is like you and not like your sister which rapes men in their sleep".

Kirito: "heh, yea guess your right on that one, anyways kirina should loggin in a min, so who is this f**ker you want us to meet? I hope she's not a retard like me or kirina."

Me: " well your lucky because she isn't, and there she comes now *points to sinon running towards them with another girl* looks like she met kirina and brought her too".

Kirito: "well it looks like she's not a retard if she befriended her so quickely, she usually punches the person in the face and then proceeds to throw them out the window and in the trash".

sinon: "hey there TRF *hugs me and I hug back* and you must be his friend kirito, kirina here told me about you and what happened"

Kirina: " yea and also hey TRF been a while hasn't it."

Me: " it sure has kirina, anyways a wierd guy is coming towoards us so girls, please stand by us"

Sinon and kirina went and stood by me and kirito and then the guy starting talking to us.

???: " you 4 are beta testers and your the beta buster right?!(Me: "damn it! Looks like everyone knows!) can you teach me the baisics, please! I'll repay ya later!"

Me,kirito: "fine, jinx!,*sigh*"

???: "awesome!"

Sinon: *wispers to kirina* "why did they say yes?"

Kirina: *wispers back* "because if they didn't, he would probably just come back and beg like a b**ch later, also because they'll probably mess around with him" *boath laugh a little bit evilly*

___________________________________

In a field near the town of beginnings a scream was heard.

Kirito's PoV: