Ch:4: Never tell us that we.sound.like.a.girl.

Sao, feb 23, 2024, Town of beginnings, merchants area:

In the town of beginnings, TRF, Sinon and Kirina were shopping for some items for their next grinding spree.

TRF'S POV: (A/N: POV's are back bitches!)

Welp were here, shopping for items. While Kirito left us to grind... AGAIN!

Me: "Sinon you might want to grab that" *points to health potion*

Kirina: "TRF's right Sinon, we've been low on health potions recently, since it was asuna's dumb idea for us to take a flour boss alone."

Sinon: "right!*buy's 100,000 health potions* there we go!"

Me, Kirina: "holy shit sticks! That's a lot of health potions!"

Me: "how did you get that much col anyways?"

Sinon: "heh-heh... well...."

Flashback:

Sinon's POV:

Me, Kirina: "*barges into a shop with bow and arrows* GIVE US ALL THE FUCKING COL!!!"

Everyone: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Flashback end:

TRF's POV:

I just stood there. Looking at Sinon and kirina blinking, while the boath of them look nervous at My response.

Me:"..............I'm so proud of you both!"*hugs the boath of them with waterfall tears of happiness  going down his face*

Sinon, Kirina: "* hugs*Thanks!"

Me: *lets go of them and wipes tears* " well now that's over and done with, I wonder where.. Kirito's... at..." * notices Kirito walking with a little girl talking about her life problems*

Kirina: "ain't that him?"

Sinon: "why is he with a girl that is about half the size of us?"

Me: *whispers to himself* "oh god I know where this is going. *talks normal and to the others* I don't know? Let's see why?"*the three walk over to Kirito and the little girl, with her not noticing them* "hey kirito! Why do you have a girl about half the size of us with you, talking about her life problems?"

Kirito: " hey TRF... and the reason why she's with me is because I saved her from some monsters, but unfortunately her hamster died- (silica: "dragon!") - not my concern. Anyways then i remembered sachi's d-"

Me: * stares at Kirito intensely with small eye pupils * " which is the incident we don't talk about!"

Kirito: "right... anyways, push comes to shove and now we're here!"

Me: "*sigh* dong worry buddy, we'll take this on with you."

Kirito: "Thanks guy's, but I doubt this'll help with this situation."

Timeskip: brought to you by Sinon and kirina sitting by each other talking And thinking about TRF. and this:

TRF's POV:

Now us 4, along with the little girl, now know'n as silica, were siting at a table at a tavern, with silica still talking about her fucking life problems, Sinon and kirina were staring at her annoyed, while Kirito and me were... Jesus Christ I don't know anymore! THIS IS TAKING FOR-EVA!!!