Ch:3: Even a sadist has a heart sometimes (Christmas special!)

Narrator room somewhere in irl:

N/Jack Dapper: "oh hello. Didn't see you come in. I'm sir jack dapper. But of course, you already knew  that. It is my great honour to introduce you to the sword art online Christmas extravaganza. A touching tale of whimsy, adventure, fourth wall breaks and the true meaning of friendship."* moves to grab the book* "So, I have my book. I have my bourbon. Gather around 'children. Let's make some Christmas. This is the story of the red-nosed reindeer. Our magical journey began in... April apparently. That's a bit odd. Guess we're going for a slow burn on this one. Oh well, I can "dig it", as the kids would say. Our story began at the local tavern hole where our hero's, Kirito, TRF (weird name, by the way) and sinon, had made some new friends, or "homies" if you will. I'll stop now...

In Sao, at the tavern.

"To Kirito, TRF and sinon!" A group of 5 players cheered while holding wine glasses. There were 4 boys and one girl.

Kirito: "Who are you people, and why are you at our table?"

Keita: "Ah, Kirito! Can I call you "kirito"?"

Kirito: "No." 

Keita: "Here's the thing, Kirito; I couldn't help but noticing, while I was rifling through the 3 of you're character pages-"

Kirito: " I thought we had that set to private..."

Sinon: " we did the bitch hacked us."

TRF: "God damit! another hacker!"

Keita: "-That you 3 are not associated with any guild! So the Crew and I — I call them "The Crew" by the way — were thinking that you 3 should join our guild!" 

sinon: "Yeah, We're not gonna do that."

Keita: "Now, I know what you 3 are thinking — "am I really worthy to join these awesome dudes?" 

Kirito: "we have literally never thought that about anyone."

TRF: "except the ones that are our friends."

Sinon: "yep" *hugs TRF and kirito*

Keita: "But let me assure you, we could certainly use someone with your... *staring up at everyones level 40 stats* assets. mmmmhmmmm? "

kirito: "Hey, hey! Our eyes are down here!"

TRF: " Yea! Stop looking at our stats!"

Keita: "right, right so what do you say, ki? Can I call you KI?" 

kirito: " God no!"

Keita: " Mhmm, I see, and what if I put on this hat!" * puts on a hat with goggles which has a +50 Karisma/karma effect on it*