Ch:8: why I don't eat S-class meals and why we hate humanity's existence.

Sao, Oct 17, 2024, Flour: 50: Algade. 

Kirito was inside Tiffany's shop where TRF and Sachi were also talking at.

Tiffany: "You gotta be kidding me!!That's a...Ragout Rabbit! How the hell did you get your hands on an S-Class ingredient?"

Kirito: '*laughs* Oh Guy's, let me tell you a tale...! I...Don't have anything for this... I... threw a knife at it... and it....died..."

Tiff: "You disappoint me man."

TRF: "Us included" *points to him, Sachi and spitz.*

Kirito: "I disappoint myself."

Tiff: "More importantly though, are you sure you wanna sell this? I mean, money is great and all, but this is S-Class, man!! Wouldn't you rather eat it yourself?"

Edge: "oh god, they don't know!? This is great!"

TRF: Definitely, "Yeah dude, it's S-Class." He then signals Sachi with hand gestures, telling her not to say anything and she nods while feeding spitz.

Kirito: "I'd love to. But where the hell would I find someone who's maxed out cooking?"

Tiffany (Practically Terrified): "Oh, God no..." he muttered as Asuna enters the shop with a wired looking guy.

Asuna: "I'm maxed out cooking!" She says as Kirito turns around.

Kirito, TRF: "*Mumbling* And Feminism marches on."

Asuna: "What was that?" She said as sachi whacked the back of TRF's head.

TRF: "Ow! Sorry!" He says as he smoths the back of his head.

Kirito: "*Nervously* Uh! Nothing! Hey look at this!" *Shows her what he's gotten.*

Tiff: "*Mumbling* What do I gotta to start putting salt lines in front of the door?Why do you keep coming back here?!"

Asuna: "*shocked* IS THAT A RAGOUT RABBIT!?"

Kirito:"Right? Why don't we make a deal? You cook this up for me and half of that bad boy is all yours."

Asuna: "do TRF and the other 3 wanted it?"

Kirito: "I asked them and they said no. Wierd, right?"

Asuna: "Why Kirito~ Are you asking me out on a date~?"

TRF: "you know that's bold, right?"

Kirito: "Yeah, TRF's right, as if I'd be so bold. I mean your boyfriend is standing right there!"

Asuna: "*Disgusted* UGH! NOO! Kuradeel's just my bodyguard!"

Kuradeel: "*Slightly insulted* Could you maybe sound a little less offended?I'm right here."

Kirito: "Yeah, Asuna! It's not his fault he looks like. Voldemort got caught in a grease fire."

TRF: "And also a complete stalker and rapist."

Kuradeel: "Wait, what?"

Asuna: "Whatever, so is it a date or not?"

TRF: * whistles*

Kirito: "Wait, you were serious? I kinda thought you were just--!"

Asuna: "Then let me be clear...Tonight. My place.6 o'clock. I'll cook us a nice dinner. It will be a magical evening. Sound good?!"

TRF: "..... Welp, damn."

Sachi: "What He said."

Spitz: * grumbles adorably*