No chapter: a sad thing has happened recently for everyone...

A/N: "hey there everybody, today I'm here with everyone in my place, TRF/me and Edge."

TRF, Edge: "hey/sup?"

A/N: "Cade-6, which we rescued from death in destiny forsaken."

Cade-6: "hey, how's it goin'?"

A/N: "Nomad, which we found wandering in nowhere one day. *nomad wave's at you readers* Sakuya, our best and prettiest maid and combat fighter."

Sakuya: "Greatings."

A/N: "Zeta, TRF/my Titan."

Zeta: "HELLO READERS."

A/N: "And everyone else you know, along with your OC's are here."

Everyone along with your OC's: "Hello/hey/sup?/Greatings/hello other me!"

A/N: "a sad thing has happened recently for everyone... Stan Lee, the creator of marvel, and the funniest and greatest character we know in movies, has died recently..."

Someone's OC: "*sigh* I'm gonna miss that guy."

Dead pool: "yeah man, nobody can replace him. I mean literally, nobody can replace a creator of the franchise."

Cade-6: "this coming from someone in marvel, then you know it's true as hell."

Wolverine: "definitely, right metal head?"

Tony Stark: "it's Tony, and yes, definitely."

Sakuya: "many people he worked with will miss him terribly... but their atleast happy he's in a better place, he deserves it."

Everyone: "Yeah/definitely/no question."

A/N: "and as everyone... Stan Lee has done his part, it is up to his work group, fans, everyone to carry out his legacy and greatness... and this message from me is for everyone. Even if you all are sad and probably crying about this... Stan lee would want everyone to keep going on with their lives, he would probably say "keep believing true believers!" Or "keep going true believers!" So do what he wants you to do, keep going and believing and also... *sigh* I know it's hard to see someone everyone loves die, but... for them... for Stan lee... we must keep going, as everyone wants us to do, everyone dead, everyone alive, and everyone who is saying this right now. *raises a glass of lemonade* For Stan lee! and everyone we love!"

Everyone there including you readers: "for Stan lee! and everyone we love!/FOR STAN LEE!. AND EVERYONE WE LOVE!."

A/N: "also, before we go, next chapter is nearly done, so TRF?"

TRF: "Thank you for reading this "no chapter!" And me, Edge, and the group in the book will see you all next time! Bye!" *everyone with your OC's wave at you readers*

Stan Lee: 1922-2018: we will never forget you.