Death punches...

Regular show
By:JG Quintel
(3rd person pov)
Mordecai turned on the tv. "Tv is on." Mordecai said. Rigby put the game in. "I put the game in."Rigby said. (Y/n) comes out from the kitchen. "I got the snacks." She said as she place the snacks and sit down. Mordecai press the console power button. It revealed the game. "D-d-d-d-d-dig champs!" The game said. They are just staring at the game. "Dude, these are the best graphics I've ever seen in my life."Rigby said. "Dude, it's just like the cover." Mordecai said as they go back and forth. To the see the cover then the game during that (y/n) grabs the controller. "Ready guys?" She asked. Mordecai nodded with excitement. "Woah, woah we can't play a game that just come out right from the box. We should stretch it out first. We don't wanna pull our hammies, you know what I'm saying."Rigby said as he begins to stretch. She press start. "Hey! What are you doing?" Rigby asked. "Starting, hurry and pick your character." She said as she picks player 1. "What? I wanna be player 1." Rigby complained. "No dude, you have to wait." Mordecai said. "I don't want to wait. You guys get to play it but I can't."Rigby said. "Dude, they're exactly the same." Mordecai said. "Then why don't you play player 2?" Rigby asked. "Pfft! I'm not using a sucky pickaxe, and besides I can play player 2 just for her." Mordecai said. She blushed because he said that. "Oh, Mordecai that's sweet of you. And Rigby tell you what... Once I died in the game I'll let you have player one okay?" She asked. "See?! And besides your gonna be player 2 anyway since she picked it."Rigby said. "Dude, calm down. Let's play punchies to see who gets to play with her." Mordecai said. "Fine."Rigby said as he punched mordecai but failed. As for mordecai, he punched Rigby and it send him to your lap. Causing you to blushed madly. Rigby notice and got up. "I'm so sorry (y/n)!!!" Rigby said as he blushes. She waved her hands. " no, no, no, it's okay Rigby it's an accident and besides Mordecai wins." She said as she act like nothing happened. "She's right, looks like I'm playing with her." Mordecai said as he grabbed the controller. "No! It's not fair! You always get your way! 'Let's play punchies, let's play punchies.' I'm sick of it! Of course I'm not gonna beat you at punchies!" Rigby said. "Dude, you don't beat anybody at punchies." Mordecai said. "Yes, I do!"Rigby said. "No, you don't. Like one time..." She said going down to memories.
(Flashback~)
Rigby was smiling as he played punchies with muscle man. He punched Rigby and it send him to the cabinets, you came in and did a 'Oooh.' Face.
(Flashback #2~)
Rigby and pops was playing punchies. Pops accidentally punch Rigby in the face. Sending him to the door. She came in and gasped. " Rigby, are you alright?!" She asked. All he answered is a groan of pain.
(Flashback #3~)
You are all at the pizza place playing punchies. It was skip's to punch Rigby.
After he punched Rigby and it immediately took him to the hospital.
(Flashback over~)
"Wee-oo! Wee-oo! ' Quick, Doctor. Both of these butt cheeks are unrecognizable. If we want anybody to be able to recognize this as a butt in the future, then we're gonna have to do a complete butt transplant, stat!" Mordecai said. "Stop talking! There was only damage to the one cheek, and you know it!"Rigby said mad toned. Mordecai laughed. "That's right! We used to call you the one-cheek wonder! Dude, I'm bringing it back." Mordecai said. " Mordecai. You promised!" She said. " sorry (y/n), I have to bring it back." Mordecai said. "You better not!" Rigby said. Then muscle man came in. "Is that one-cheek wonder? I hope he's not trying to play punchies with cheeks like that." He said as he points at Rigby's butt showing a normal cheek but the other has a big stitch in it. They laughed at his butt. "Shut up! Don't look at them!"Rigby said as he curls up his tail to cover his butt cheeks. He got off the couch and runs off to there room. "I'll win at punchies! You'll see!" Rigby said. She sighs and put the controller down. She went to the kitchen to get a snack without mordecai notice.
(Your pov~)
I walked to the kitchen and sighed angrily. ' how could he do that to his best friend? You never done that to him, that is not what friends are supposed to do!!!'I thought as I gripped the counter. Mordecai came in. "Hey (y/n), are you ok?"mordecai asked. " no Mordecai. I'm not okay how could you do that to your own best friend?" I asked mad toned. "what do you mean?" Mordecai asked. " for what you just pulled out there! Did you seriously see how embarrassed Rigby is? You made him upset because of you."I said. "Woah, chill. It can't be that bad, can it?" Mordecai asked. " you seriously brought the name back. And you promise not to bring it back. How would you like it if you've been embarrassed by your best friend?" I asked him. "I'd pretty be embarrassed." Mordecai said. " see... And what did you do?" I asked. " I... I'm embarrassed him, did I?" Mordecai asked. " yes you did, and you're not supposed to do that to your best friend. Cuz I haven't done it to my friends, so what do you have to say for yourself?"I asked. I walked past him. " think about it." I said as I head for my room. Once I closed the door, I sighed. ' I hope that'll teach him.' I thought as I go to meditate.
(5 minutes later~)
I heard a knock on my door. I walked and opened it to see mordecai, looking guilty. I crossed my arms. "I...I'm sorry (y/n), after thinking about what I did, I shouldn't have to embarrassed about my best friend. I understand that you won't forgive me for what I did."Mordecai said. I grabbed his shoulder. " Mordecai, I forgive you. I'm not the one you should apologizing. It's Rigby you're supposed to apologize to. Now come on let's go apologize." I said. Mordecai smiled and nodded at me. We go to the room, I knocked. " Rigby, it's us. Mordecai and (y/n). We coming in ok?" I asked. We both entered the room. It was a huge mess. We both gasped. "Aw what, Rigby." Mordecai said as he groans. "Mordecai it's ok, he must mad that's all. Now he must be outside." I said. Mordecai picks up the phone book. "Death kwon do?"mordecai asked. I grabbed the book. "Where are you, mordecai? I want to play punchies!" A voice said. We looked out of the window. We see Rigby punching people and sending them far off. I gasped and get Mordecai down. "WOAH, (y/n)? What's going on?" Mordecai asked. "He learned the death punch." I said. "Wait, death punch? How did you know that?"mordecai asked. "When I was a little girl, I learned the death kwon do, I was the very first girl who learned it, it is the martial arts only with the deadly power! We have learned many years since, and I became the master." I said. Mordecai just stares at me. " since Rigby got corrupted by death Kwon Do. We're going to have to get some things what he wants. But in order to do that we need to prepare ourselves." I said as I grabbed two jeans. " we need to go to the dojo now!" I shout as I grabbed mordecai and ran off. ' hang on Rigby, we're coming!'I thought.
(At the dojo~)
We made it to the dojo. We see my sensei writing in his journal of death. I come forth." Greeting sensei. I have come to seek for your help." I said as I bowed. The Orange haired man looked up. "Ah! (Y/n)! What seems to be the problem?" He said. " my friend Rigby is in trouble he learned the punch of death." I said. He nodded and showing the book to see one page... MISSING. " you're going to need this." He said as he took out three pages. The Death block, the death dump, and the death jump. I grabbed the pages. " good luck my student." He said. I nodded and bowed he did the same. Me and Mordecai went into the bathroom. I went to the girls. Mordecai went to the boys.
(3 minutes later~)
Mordecai comes out.