Bonus !!! 7k reads!

Okay, so, I said that this story was finished, but I reached 7k (something I couldn't have done without you), so I decided to make an extra chapter. Hopefully, when we reach 10k, Ill make another one, and another one after that, just so that you can continue to see Ryland and Rick as we wait for the next Suicide Squad. So here you have it!!!

P.S. these are actually just one shots, they're not something that are leading up to something. Except this first chapter, this chapter is important for the next story, but other than that it's just going to be one shots, non important to the sequel

P. S.S remember to not delete this story from your library!!!

+++++

Ryland wakes up, heaving in deep breaths as she sits up and looks around room in a panicked state.

Sweat pours down her forehead.

She reaches her hand to her right, expecting to feel a warm body, but her breath hitches in her throat when all she finds are cold bed sheets.

She turns to look besides her, her eyebrows furrowing when she finds the bed empty.

She looks around the dark room, Rick is nowhere in sight.

Suspicion inches on the back of her throat.

Then she turns to look at the clock, still half asleep.

it's 3 am.

letting out a sigh, her shoulders roll forward as she tries to relax.

The bedroom door creaks open slightly.

Ryland snaps up, her eyebrows furrowing as she looks in confusion at the dark hallway.

"Rick?" She questions as she uncovers herself, her legs swinging sideways to the edge of the bed as she stands up in the cold hardwood floors.

A cold chill runs through the room.

Ryland shivers, turning to look at the window, which is hanging slightly over, the air making curtains flow up and down.

She must have left it open before she went to bed.

Clicking it shut, and shutting the curtains over it, she finally turns around to examine the room.

Everything seems to be in place.

She walks to the door, grabbing the doorknob and opening it slowly to reveal the hallway, filled with pictures of her and Rick, all of them smiling at the camera happily.

She exits the room and walks down the hallway, her hands entwined together in front of her chest in a nervous state.

"Rick? Are you in the kitchen?" She questions, rounding the corner to walk down the stairs of their apartment.

There's complete silence, and then glass shatters loudly.

Ryland gasps at the sound, jumping up in fright before running down the rest of the stairs and into the kitchen.

Her blood runs cold, and she stops dead on her tracks, her hand leaning on the wall.

Rick lies on the kitchen floor, face down, in a pool of his own blood.

Ryland's hand reaches out to her mouth, and she chokes out a sob, looking around the apartment, tears blurring her vision.

She rushes over to him, tears streaking down her face as she kneels in front of his body, not caring if her clothes are soaked in blood.

"Oh my god. Rick!" She sobs out, turning him around, his limp body lying motionless on the floor.

"Rick. Oh my- Rick" She whispers over and over again, trying to find the source of the wound, but only sobs harder when she can't find one.