1

Millie's pov-

Waking up to only my fairy lights making the room dim. Shifting in my white bed sheets to reach over to the nearby night table to lift up my phone. I look to see it's 11:00 am...

"SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR MY TATTOO APPOINTMENT, I HAVE TO BE THERE IN 40 MINUTES!"

Throwing my blankets off of me, I run towards my closet to randomly pick something out. Making sure it's not idiotic looking since I'm going out in public, I quickly change into it:

Rushing into the bathroom to brush my teeth and also brush my hair that always looks like a bird's nest when I wake up

Rushing into the bathroom to brush my teeth and also brush my hair that always looks like a bird's nest when I wake up. I have no time to do my makeup, plus I'm too lazy to do so.

Going into the living room and grabbing my car keys off the table and walking out the door quickly as possible. I head towards my shitty car in the drive way and proceed to get in. Vigorously putting the keys in ignition and driving away to the tattoo shop.

-skip speedy car ride-

Why am I such an idiot, I didn't even bother to set an alarm last night to wake up to?! I made this tattoo appointment a week in advance and I somehow forgot about it, damn.

"Millie Hale, Evan is all set up to begin your tattoo session"

I found this tattoo artist on Instagram a few months ago and his art work is incredible! Once I saw his client's tattoos, I instantly knew he was someone I could trust to design my first tattoo.

"Hey Millie, you can just take a seat right here."
Evan said while pointing to the seat next to his small desk with a smile on his face in a friendly manner.

I stand up from the leather seat I was sitting on and head over to the seat he pointed to. I begin to get a bit anxious and the adrenaline kicks in. I knew this was gonna happen, anxiety always comes to visit me in the worst situations.

"How bad is this gonna hurt?"

"Not too bad since your choice of tattoo is small and simple. I mean it's on the finger but it shouldn't be painful, just tiny pinches like a bee sting."

Evan rolls over to me on his office chair and begins to put on his black gloves. Shaving off the short hairs on my middle finger, he then cleans my skin with a wipe and rubbing alcohol. He gets out the paper stencil of the black heart I requested. Placing the small black heart on my middle finger and slowly peeling the paper off to reveal a blue outline.

Evan flips the switch to the tattoo machine on and comes closer to me as I lay my hand on the table for easier access. Now holding my breath because of the buzzing sound from the machine. Closing my eyes a bit and slightly biting my lip, Evan begins to tattoo my finger. I open my eyes to realize that it doesn't hurt as bad as expected it to.

"See it's not that bad as you thought, all I have to do is tattoo the shape of the heart then fill it in."

Silence begins to grow. Staring at my finger being tattooed and the sound of buzzing to be heard through the shop. Evan is still focusing on the shape of the heart. I begin to slip into my thoughts of this tattoo as a smile forms upon my face.

"So if you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to get this tattoo and what's the meaning behind it? Sorry, I like to ask my clients what their choice of tattoos mean because whenever I post them, I get a better understanding behind it all. It inspires me more to keep on doing my job to create artwork like this."

"Oh no, you're fine! I know this heart may seem so simple but to me it's more than what you think. There's this artist called Yungblud, he has this exact tattoo on his middle finger. These past months I've realized that he's impacted me massively on my mindset. He's changed me into such a positive & happier person. I'm so thankful I discovered him and I truly wish more people knew who he was. Pretty much this heart reminds me of his words that the young isn't stupid and have voices too. And that I shouldn't care what others think about me."

Evan finishes up the last stroke of filling the black heart.

"That's a powerful message behind such a small tattoo, I love it, truly inspiring Millie! I may have to listen to him after work today."

Evan turns off the tattoo machine. Taking a good look at my new tattoo, I'm in complete shock at how perfect it is. Thanking Evan for the hundredth time, he gets out his phone to take a picture of my tattoo for his Instagram. I then head to the front desk to pay him, also handing him a tip for his talented work for such a meaningful tattoo that will forever be apart of me.

-leaving the shop & heading home-

I slowly take the clear wrap off to reveal the smooth tattoo. Wow I can actually consider myself in the Black Hearts Club now. I remember drawing this on my finger everyday with a sharpie. I no longer need to do that, it's finally permanent. No more year supplies on markers or having to deal with fading ink. I have Dom's inspiring words always on me. I pull out my phone from my back pocket and decide to take a pic of my fresh tattoo. Posting it on my Yungblud fan account to share with my followers.

From this whole experience, I feel the need to write about it. Whenever something comes to mind this powerful, I think it's always best to write instead of keeping it trapped inside my head. Sitting at my glass table with an open notebook and pen, I decide to write about Dom. One section of the notebook being about his entire impact on me, and the other section about how he deserves more recognition as an artist.

Putting my headphones in as my playlist starts to play on shuffle, Anarchist comes on and I instantly smile. Still pouring all my thoughts and feelings onto paper, I come to a stop. Feeling like I got all my emotions out, I see that I wrote about three and a half pages. Feeling satisfied with what I just wrote, I gather my notebook and writing utensils together and put them away.

Lifting up my phone from the glass table to see on my lockscreen tons of notifications from my fan account. Going on Instagram and scrolling through the recent notifications to see lots of love on my post about my tattoo. Everyone is so supportive & welcoming in this fandom, I absolutely love it and I couldn't be thankful enough!

I slide up to refresh my notifications to see "yungblud liked your post".

There is no fucking way, this has to be a fan account or some shit.
Double checking, I press on the username to be led to the actual account.

"It's really him..."

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter to "Yungblud Liked Your Post". Please favor and or add this to your library! I'm not exactly sure on a posting schedule yet (probably only on weekends). You can find more Yungblud related posts on my instagram @/yungbluddominic,
I post daily on there!