13

Dom's pov-

It's 5am and I can't seem to sleep. Millie is still lying on my chest. Thoughts rushing through my mind about what would've happened if I wasn't with Mills the night before. Or how Gerald could've drugged her to the point of hospitalization. All I want is for her to feel safe at all times. I'm just fuckin' thankful that she's alive in my arms.

Mills shuffles slightly and I continue spacing out in my own thoughts to even realize that she has woken.

"Why are you up so early babe?" Millie says yawning, getting up from my chest.

"Just thinking." I tell her, searching into her eyes with hope.

"About what exactly?"

"You. How I could've lost you. How fookin' pissed I am that, that cunt got away with what he did. I swear to fookin' god I'm gonna bash his hea—"

"Dom..." She interrupts me. "It's done and over with. I'm safe with you. He won't do shit now."

"Okay but fair warning; if I see that fucker around you or any of us again... consider him dead."

Millie giggles "Alright big guy."

- - -

Millie's pov-

Another lazy day spent with Dom. We were watching movies on the couch curled up next to each other until he got an idea...

"Mills... come in the bathroom with me."

"Dom what the fu-" Next things I know Dom is dragging me off the couch and into the bathroom.

"Do you trust me?" Dom asks me with a smirk on his face.

"Harrison, what's your devilish plan?" I ask with such innocence.

"Close your eyes my love." His cold rings touch my thighs to be lifted onto the bathroom sink counter.

I'M BACK!! Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update again once this chapter reaches a certain amount of reads . Love yaz!! -H