16

(TW; sexual assault)
Millie's pov-

I find Venus near barricade and greet her with a hug.

"I've missed youuuuu!" I tell her, letting go.

"I've missed you as well, I've seen you've been busy with Harrison... I hope you two have been using protection with how close you've been together." She looks dead into my eyes. Actually being serious.

"Thanks mom, but we haven't done anything." I laugh, clearing things up.

The stage lights start to go off to the beat of "21st Century Liability", signaling that the show was beginning.

Dom jumps on stage wearing a mesh dress with black polka dots... this hot fuck breaking gender rules and I'm all in for it. We're even matching mesh tops (sorta) WHAT THE FUCK kind of coincidence?! Goals I call that, but he has my jaw dropping.

His hair being a normal mess as he starts singing the first verse to the song. Fucking hell he's so passionate and energetic, I love it. Another reason why I love him truly, madly, deeply.

Venus & I are already dancing like a bunch of twats in with the crowd and singing back the lyrics loud & proud. Head banging, raising our fists in the air, having the time of our lives.

"Hey Mills, I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick, save my spot, I'll be right back." Venus lets me know as she pushes through the crowd to head to the back of the venue. I grab my cup of water and try to stay hydrated.

Still having a blast, "Die for the Hype" starts playing. Dom gets to the "I just wanna suck on your lolly, Polly" lyric and I swear I can feel myself drooling. Waving his microphone below his waste being such a tease. Soon enough, gesturing mouth movements that should be rated R.

The entire time, his eyes not leaving mine as if he's trying to make me lose. Pay back is a bitch. So I pull out the big guns and decide to dance like Alex Turner would describe in one of his songs. Yep, that's what I call it. Metaphorically I'm whore... for Dominic Harrison.

Getting his attention quite quickly, he messes up the last verse playing it off and letting the fans finish it. Death glaring me at this point, I feel accomplished.

"Polygraph Eyes" starts playing, which is my absolute favorite because of how strong the message portrays.

"But you hear what you want when she can't even talk
(Leave it alone, mate) She can't even run"

Suddenly, I feel someone grip onto my waste very harshly.

I turn my head to see it's the fucking asshole who roofied me...

His devilish grin staring into my soul and continuing to look my body up & down.

"Get the fuck off me!" I tell him straight forward, not wanting any trouble.

"You know such a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be dancing in a crowd like this alone. Should've learn your lesson last time dear." He whispers in my ear, making me even more uncomfortable.

Trying to get his hands off my waist, he then proceeds to move his hand down to my ass and gropes me. I forcefully turn around with my cup in hand and pour my drink all over him.