18

Millie's pov-

I'm suddenly woken from my sleep when I hear my phone going off by my side. It's currently 4:35am. I realize I'm still not at my own apartment and remained at Dom's the previous night. Fuck I'm so behind on my work for my journalism.

Snapping out of my rambling thoughts, I answer my phone not looking at who's specifically calling.

Other side:
"Millie! Something terrible has happened and I don't know what to do or who to go to? Fuck, I'm so fucked. Why does this always happen to me?!"

I hear the familiar voice from my own best friend over the phone talking very fast, whispering; almost like tears had a sound to it.

Me:
"Hey, hey. Slow down Venus. Just take a few deep breathes and explain to me what happened. Are you safe? Where are you?"

I get up out of bed, trying not to wake the boy next to me in his deep sleep who looks so peaceful.

Venus:
"I cant really talk about it here. I'm afraid it'll escalate even more. Can I please stop by your apartment by chance?"

Me:
"Okay, that's absolutely fine. I'm actually still at Dom's house, so if you wanna come over here; I'm sure Dom won't mind."

Waiting in the living room for Venus to show up, pacing back and forth being a bit worried, I finally here the knock I've been waiting for at the door.

"Come in, what's happened?" I ask Venus as I embrace her into my arms worried for her own being.

"First off, is Dom awake because I really don't think it's smart if he hears this about his own band mate?" Venus suddenly looks panicky and drags me to sit on the couch with her, looking around to see if anyone is around.

- f l a s h b a c k -
(A few hours ago at Michael's house)
Michael had a little too much whiskey as Venus told him to slow down for the night. But of course he didn't listen. She didn't wanna have another night of cleaning up after him and lecturing on about how this behavior needs to come to a stop.

When he's sober, he can be the absolute sweetest guy that knows how to treat a lady right and make her feel so fucking important & worthy. But when the alcohol touches his lips, he can turn into a completely different person. But it's never been this bad.

Venus asked if Michael has been cheating on her. Maybe it wasn't the best timing to ask this question, but to add to the arguing, why not get it over with she thought?

Trust issues peaked at its best. But once the question was asked directly to Mikey, all he knew how to do was use his actions against his own will.

It was too late. Venus was crying and slowly breaking down asking "WHO THE FUCK WAS IT?! DON'T LIE TO ME!" And that's when his hand met her face so harshly. He couldn't even think clear enough to stop his movement in time.

She went rushing out of the door, being in complete shock that the man she loves the most just hit her. How could things get worse?
- end of flashback -

"Venus, I'm so fucking sorry," I hold her into my arms as she just sobs looking so hopeless and lost. Almost completely numb.

I can slowly feel the rage boil inside of me, just wanting to face Michael to knock some sense into him. You don't fuck with my best friend! Especially ever fucking touch her wrongfully.

Venus closes her eyes, just lying in my lap staring ever so blankly when opening her eyes again.

"I'm gonna fuckin' murder him."
I turn around to look behind the couch to see Dom furious as ever with his fist clenched.

Venus lifts up her head from my lap and looks at him with feelings of regret spilling her guts a bit too loud for him to hear.

"Dom, no, we're gonna handle this nice and easy,"
I go up to him and try to calm him down. Putting my hands on the sides of his waist.

"Does he know the fuckin' message of our band? What we fuckin' stand for?! The cunt needs to realize he's done more than fuck up,"
Dom walks out the front door and slams it behind him.

Fuck.

It's been a long ass time since I last updated as I thought I wouldn't update until the summer time... I'm so sorry. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE NEW CHAPTER!! Remember to like, share, and add to your library if you'd like lovelies x -hk