3

Millie's pov-

Waking up to sunlight peaking in through my black sheer curtains, I realize that I somehow managed to fall asleep on the floor last night. With my neck and back aching, I decide to get up to make myself some waffles for breakfast. Cereal or granola bars are usually my first choice but today I'm feeling extra.

I'm not gonna lie, ever since I moved to London, waking up has been a bit easier as the days go by. It was like this timezone; this beautiful city was meant for me. I moved here about a year ago with my best friend Venus. We got our own apartments separately. It's something I would never regret. Even though my mom didn't want me to move to England due to the long distance, I still took a chance and did what felt right to me.

My waffles pop up from the toaster, signifying they were crisp & ready to be eaten. I get out the syrup and put the golden waffles on a plate. Putting in my headphones and listening to the Arctic Monkeys, I eat my delicious waffles jamming out to "Old Yellow Bricks".

Eventually finishing my quick breakfast, I look at my phone to see it's 10:35 am on a Friday. Luckily I have off work today! Since I'm a writer for articles, magazines, etc. I get to take breaks whenever I need time to get inspiration to write about whatever the project is for.

This weeks writing was about how music can effect a person on a daily basis. It was quite easy for me to complete, do to the fact I always listen to music & I can relate.

I scan through my closest to look for something edgy & comfy to wear. I get a sudden urge to take a risk in my outfit choice today:

I don't know why but I actually feel confident in my taste in clothes in this time period of my life

I don't know why but I actually feel confident in my taste in clothes in this time period of my life. I may be 20 years old, but I still learn something new about myself everyday. It's good to finally feel satisfied with the way I express myself through clothes, or even my writings, or music choice.

Feeling more confident than usual, I decide to take a quick selfie in my sick ass outfit! Getting on my fan account realizing I haven't posted today, I look to see I hit 200 followers. Damn, this fandom is absolutely insane!

I'll just post a face reveal, I don't wanna leave my followers hanging and being clueless as to who is posting shit. Selecting my cute ass selfies I recently took, I make the caption short and simple but sweet. Telling my followers some basic things about me, like where I'm from and so forth.

Beginning to get some love from the black hearts club already, I decide to send Venus a small text asking her what's up and how she's doing. I also try to figure out what I should do with my boring ass life today.

Best Bitch🔥
I'm currently reading over my lines for an act I'm trying out for. Kinda stressful to be honest ughh! But in general, I'm doing good BESIDES THE FACT I REALLY WANNA GET THIS PART! What's up with u fam?

Me
Well I wish you luck! Don't stress yourself out massively about this bc I guarantee you'll get the part, you're amazing at acting!! And if they don't choose you, then FUCK EM' THEY MISSED OUT! Also, I'm a bit bored but I think I may go down to the record shop to look for some hidden gems lol.

Best Bitch🔥
Well have fun finding your "hidden gems". And thanks, I really appreciate your kind words Mills, you always know what to say. Text me whenever you get back from that EXPENSIVE ASS VINTAGE STORE, hella jealous. BYEE BITCHH <3

Grabbing my phone, my small black side purse, and my car keys, I walk out my apartment door. Swinging my old shitty Toyota car door open, I get in to smell the somewhat nice strawberry air freshener. Wow, I really need to upgrade my car, lowkey wishing for a Tesla.

Soon arriving to the vintage record shop, just down a couple blocks from my apartment, I get out of the car with a small amount of excitement. Every time I come to this record shop, I feel so at peace with myself. If there's any negative thoughts, they all disappear once I step into this store.

Opening the glass door of the shop, I'm instantly faced with the lovely worker. Zane has been working here with his father ever since the store opened on day one. He's way too innocent, he admitted his feelings for me last year but I don't feel that way about him. Sorry to hurt his feelings at that time, but we're both chill about it now.

"Hey Millie! What type of genre are you look for this time? We got some new orders in, which that means new artists if you're interested in looking." Zane tells me in friendly manner.

Thanking him and asking if he could show me where the new releases are located. He points to the deepened shelf filled with all sorts of vinyls. A smile rises on my face as I walk over to the million different vinyl choices.

Flipping through the "new album releases" label, I find Billie Eilish's new album and decide to pick that up in hand. Checking the price to see it's surprisingly on sale since it's brand new. Flipping more; also finding Panic!at the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, & Kacey Musgraves. Wow, I'm already finding such great purchases! All I know is that my record player is gonna be used quite a lot when I get home.

Moving over to the next section labeled as "new upcoming artists", I begin to flip through the multiple different vinyls. All unique in their own ways by color or even shape, I pass by this white one that catches my eye. Flipping back, I see that it's 21st Century Liability. Oh my fucking god, they finally got Yungblud stocked in! I've been waiting for this forever since I didn't wanna order it online.

Hearing the bell ring from the door, signifying someone else walked in. Still putting my full attention on Yungblud's album, I pick it up admiring it. How his pink socks are so vibrant and how the straight jacket is so u—

"I recommend you get that album love, it's fuckin' insane!"

Hearing the thick British accent, out of curiosity I turned around to be met face to face with the one & only... Dominic Fucking Harrison.

OMFG WHY AM I FANGIRLING ABOUT MY OWN FANFICTION THE FUCK?! Anyway, this was a two day process of writing since I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do lol. I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far, please let me know your guy's opinions in the comments and maybe even vote if you want!