2

Dom's pov- (earlier that day)

"Hey twats, do you guys wanna go get some tea down the street?"
Adam asks Michael & I while we're laying on the hotel bed just chilling.

"This is why Americans stereotype the British drinking tea all the time ADAM...but yes I'd like a NICE CUP OF TEA!"
Michael reply's while shaking his mop hair without a care.

"Fuck it, let's go get some stereotypical BRITISH TEA!"
I jump off the boring, white bed and start walking out the door with no hesitation.

"YOU FUCKERS BETTER CATCH UP OR I'M GONNA GET BRITISH TEA FIRST!"
I yell down the hallway, heading towards the elevator. Michael runs out the door like a maniac as I can hear Adam say under his breath "I should've just left the kids at home".

-skip walk to the café-

Picking a table outside the café, I tell Adam to order me the usual as he heads into the small shop. Sitting down on the simple metal chair with an umbrella over the table for shade, I take out my phone to scroll through my social media. Adam and Michael come back with light snacks & our drinks.

"Here's your British tea and a delightful biscuit to go along with it mate!" Michael hands me a chocolate chip cookie and my basic tea.

"Okay this BRITISH SHIT TALK NEEDS TO STOP!" Adam speaks up like a parent yelling at his kid. We all break out laughing obnoxiously.

Settling down and beginning to sip on our tea, I get on Instagram to look through my feed. Taking a bite out of my cookie and seeing a couple fan art posts I'm tagged in. Damn, this fandom has incredible fucking talent, it's insane!

I press on my recent notifications on insta to see that fans have been tagging me in the same post over and over again. Being the curious fucker I am, I press to look at what everyone wants me to see.

"Holy shit...another fan got a Black Hearts Club tattoo!" I say aloud to Adam & Michael with complete excitement while a wide smile grows on my face.

Moving my legs up and down from all the energy I've gotten from this. The mates ask to see the pic and I show them.

Putting my cup of tea down, I scroll down more to see the caption is long. Taking a moment to read it. Becoming a bit emotional inside, I realize the impact I've given her. That was so fucking deep! I can't believe I can actually do this to tons of fans; not just her, but a thousands others.

This makes me incredibly happy that she has a reason to smile and she can look up to my lyrics when she needs it the most. Having a tattoo permanent on your body is mind blowing to me, because that must mean I'm doing something right. Well I at least fucking think I am.

Scrolling through this fan account more, I realize the user's name is Millie. That's an interesting name, I like it. Wow, she even makes video edits and draws! I'm telling you, don't mess with the Black Hearts Club because we're AMAZING MAN!

"Okay lets throw away our British cups and wrappers." Michael says heading over to the nearby trash can with a confident smile.
Adam automatically comes up to him and slaps him behind the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR MATE? I WAS JUST THROWING MY BRITISH SHIT IN THE BRITISH BIN?!" Michael yells at Adam being offended. I just laugh and start walking my way back to the hotel hoping they eventually follow.

Stuck in my thoughts walking on the pavement, I start to wonder what this Millie girl looks like...

Millie's pov-

"VENUS...MY FUCKING IDOL LIKED MY RECENT!!"
I fangirl into the phone to my best friend. She's been my best friend since day one and I trust her with anything & everything.

"CONGRATS MILLS! Oh my fucking god, I wish I could've seen your face when you saw the notification HA!"

I talked to Venus on the phone for about an hour straight with no regret. Talking about the heart attack moment because of Dom.

Laying on the floor for no reason, I look up at the ceiling with my eyes closed. I can't believe
he actually liked my post. He read what meant the most to me. I spilled all my feelings in that caption about why I decided to get this tattoo. It's crazy how such a little action can bring me pure happiness.

Still smiling up at the blank ceiling, I start to fall into my thoughts. These weren't dark thoughts this time, they were filled with positivity. This is all because of Dom. His music, his words, his being helps me get through each day.

I pray I can tell him that in person someday. To tell him all he's done for me. Once being this depressed, lost city girl and now being this exploring, creative girl who loves music and writing their heart out!

Falling deeper into my thoughts, I couldn't help but wander if Dom ever thinks about me as much as I think about him...

That's impossible, he only liked my post.

Yayy!! Chapter 2 is complete (which I wasn't expecting to do until now lol)
I'll be writing more next weekend, so stay tuned! Also vote for this chapter and or just simply add this book to your library if you want to be updated when I release new chapters. -Hannah :)