22. New Slate

A/N: I really love my Gram. <3 She let me come to her house for the night, or maybe a few days. But Everything will hopefully be back to normal on MOnday cause I'm supposing my phone really might be here. Like I have a phone, I just gotta hoard the battery because its continuously dying on me :( And its broken, so therefore I'm getting a replacement for it. I cannot write in cursive, or write normal since school was let out, and like...putting my signature on the paper at the Sprint store it was all sloppy and my hands were freakishly shakey. But yea, the guy just laughed at me. Thanks Guy lol. Anway, comment, vote, read, enjoy, essay. -Gerard

__________________________________________________________________________________

(while writing this...well just after I ended the author's note...I saw something. Was Wattpad created in Canada?! :o)

Victor and the rest of his family welcomed Gerard with open arms. By the time that they got to their house in Manhattan, New York. Gerard loved it there, it made him feel somewhat in the right place, yet somewhat in the wrong because, he wasn't near his actual family anymore. He was basically alone.

He learned that Mackenzi was really quiet, she barely talked at all, but she loved the same music that Gerard did. The girl had trust issues, and she was always nervous around people. Victor and Serena found it amusing how the girl would open up a little bit to Gerard late at night when they watched some Adult Swim together, she would speak to him. Never had he heard her speak to anyone else the whole couple days that he had been there.

They gave him the guest room, it was a plain grey room, Serena and Gerard painted it that colour together, it took a few hours, almost a day to complete it and then bring stuff up from the basement up into the guest room. The guest room was right across from the bathroom and next to Victor and Serena's room, and on the other side of Gerard's 'room' there was Mac's. There were a few rooms upstairs, mostly spare rooms, one was a computer room, one was a lounging room, a work out room, and then the bathroom. There were a few rooms downstairs as well, a livingroom, kitchen, two bathrooms, a hottub room, and then out back there was a small inground pool. It was a nice house really, some of the furniture reminded Gerard of a funeral parlour, it was an Early Victorian set up throughout the house.

Gerard sat in his room, a pencil and paper laying flat and clean on the desk in front of him, he had curtains blocking out the sunlight, keeping the room a deep set dark colour. He had a lamp lighting up the dark room. He stared at the pencil and paper, he wanted to draw. He wanted to make Artwork, but something about the sudden change of atmosphere gave him no feeling to draw. No, inspiration, no motivation. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, he rubbed his temples and groaned. He regret leaving everyone, yet some part of him wanted it, he knew it was the right thing to do.

Gerard stared at the clock, maybe he could go for a walk...or even....take a shower. He didn't remember the last time he showered, he didn't remember much. He only remembered the day he left, it was the most toughest decision that he made. He had to choose whether to say in New Jersey or leave everything behind for New York. He groaned slightly to himself, he wanted to see Frank again, but he had left. He couldn't go back, especially if it hurt that much to leave. He had to go, there was no doubt about it.

While Gerard was staying, he always had his hoodie on, Serena once questioned him and he replied with "I like layers of clothing. I can't go without a hoodie." and she never really questioned it again. She may have found him suspicious, but he didn't want to look obvious that he was hiding something. Serena must have mentioned it to Victor because whenever Gerard and Victor shared a few words, the older man always glanced down at Gerard's arms. Gerard knew he was trying to be secretive, it just wasn't working.

He got up and walked out of the room, he didn't want to face his blockage of thoughts and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Serena had been making salad for the dinner later that night. Gerard went and poured himself a glass of water, and then glanced at Serena who was staring at him. "Yes?" Gerard asked.