♥ Chapter 2 ♥

Third Person's P.O.V

James is a young boy; ten years old. The thought of love never crossed him for he had only known the ways of working hard. He's never taken a break from helping and supporting his family to the best of his ability and he never really understood when the children asked him to go outside and play.

He always wondered what the point was of mucking around, at his age it was a common thing. His mother one day had told him to go outside instead of staying in and cleaning the house, she told him to take a walk to the candy shop not far away. She gave him money and locked him out the house.

James' P.O.V

I'm now walking to the candy shop, since my Mother says I have to 'Go out and be a kid.' I honestly don't see what the big deal is with helping around the house.

I have no reason to be outside, it's pointless really, just cause the other kids want to play with me doesn't mean I'm there friend. I mumbled to myself how much I hated this and this wasn't because I had been locked out it was the fact that on a daily basis all the kids of this small town are packed into this specific Candy store, unsupervised.

So I'm forced to interact with some of them, I had never been so self conscious about what I was wearing until the minute I walk into this place. Most of the kids had untidy clothes as I did but, some were obviously pampered to a high extent it was like they were separated into different groups.

The Rich on one side

The Poor on the other

They glared at one another, some shouting insults and others staring daggers. Rich and Poor never really got along, some were from different towns from around the world.