♥ Chapter 3 ♥

Third Person's P.O.V

Thomas is eleven and from a very wealth family that doesn't give people any attention if they're lesser than them. Thomas was taught to act like this but deep down inside he didn't mean it.

Scraps: What Thomas calls the Poor

He only acted this way so he could receive praises  from his parents who encouraged this kind of behavior.

Thomas' P.O.V

I was in the Candy shop like every other day, but there are scraps here. Some stare at me with loath filled eyes, maybe I shouldn't have dressed this way for an outing for candy.

All the other kids that live on my street stare back at them with the same loathing frown. It's cause we're pampered and they're not. I here the ring of the door, I see a boy who's my age, stare at all of us in confusion. He was dressed in clothes that weren't bad but for sure not from the rich part of the town.

  He looked nice, my friends all watch me walk up to this boy, "Hey." I greeted him. All eyes were on us,

"Hi."

"My name is Thomas Jefferson, who might you be?"

"J-James Madison..."

I shook his hand, "Very nice to meet you."

He didn't seem like the social type but at least he spoke to me, a lot of my friends looked at him with disgust and the scraps on the other side were looking at me with smiles on there face.

Can't we all just get along?