♥ Chapter 21 ♥

James' P.O.V

I sat down with Alexander and he immediately gave me a lollipop, "Heh, your mom told me you like candy so I got you some."

"Thank you." I stuck it in my mouth and started listening to him ramble then he got on the topic of Thomas.

Of how much of an asshole he is, how ungrateful and spoiled he is and just things you would hear from someone ranting about how horrible their enemy is. Then I told him how much I really liked Thomas and he looked away then turned back.

I sighed, "Are you aware of my mother's actions?"

"Yeah, I'd rather just get to know you as a person first." He said.

I nodded but I was really hurting inside because I knew my mother wouldn't accept Thomas anyway even if he did meet her standards she would criticize him and say how much better Alex was but I refuse to be with someone I barely know.

"You know James, whenever you mention Thomas you light up. That's nice.....I think maybe you should go to him since he makes you so happy."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah."

I hugged him then left and went to Thomas' house. He let me in and we went into his room. I kissed his cheek and he blushed at me.

"Wow, you haven't showed me that much affection since we were kids."

I then kissed his lips, "You know I can't get over you. I love you. I didn't say it enough....I didn't say it at all. I thought my mother was right about you but now I've realized it's you I want, it's you I need. You are perfect for me in my eyes."

Thomas kissed my face and whispered,

"Lets run away together."