♥ Chapter 14 ♥

James' P.O.V

He stayed with me, even when it was the time to take off our masks. I didn't take mine off though...he took his off and it revealed....

"THOMAS!?"

He grabbed my arm, "Wait you do know me?

I felt myself being looked at by everyone in the party. I ran out the backyard as fast as I could and I ran and ran and ran.....

I was home after a few minutes I took off my mask, my dress, and everything and went into my fluffy bed and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and went out in humble clothes, I never liked wearing all white instead I choose a soft blue soft dress and put an apron on. Once I was done getting dress I went to the market to get more groceries.

I got a flyer as I was walking around town, a flyer that Thomas Jefferson was looking for a mysterious maiden in blue.

It read in the flyer; Thomas Jefferson wishes to find this girl and see her again , so if you are her please step forward.

This whole situation was stupid, I get it I looked like a girl, the only reason I wear dresses is because they don't have boy clothes, as so you would call them, in my size plus they looked good on me but really, I feel like a black sheep in this dress.

If I don't show up today, he might go to every house in the town looking for me... so...I guess back into the dress..