♥ Chapter 6 ♥

James' P.O.V

I woke up bright and early and got ready just to go see Thomas again. Once I was done eating breakfast and my chores I went outside to see Thomas at my front door holding a flower. He was blushing too...his face made me smile, I walked out the door, let my Mom know where I was going, and left.

"This is for you James." He said giving me the very pretty flower, "Thank you Tommy."

I felt happy around him and it was such a weird emotion to me that was indescribable and I knew he felt it as well. Does he know what this is, whatever it is it's making me dizzy, I feel sick, am I sick?

I'm thinking too much of this, once me and Tommy make it to his house we go upstairs to his room, I sit on the bed and listen to him ramble about all the cool things he has and I somewhat envy this style.

I've only been taught that the more work you put into something the more you'll get out of life but in this situation it was false.

So many things could go wrong in this friendship we have, he might think I'm weird cause I'm really a girl but prefer to be a boy. It's just I don't feel like one and I'm not comfortable...but I feel like to most kids that would appear strange.

"James....James!"

"Huh!" He startled me out of my own thoughts.

"Were you listening?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"Talking seems boring, wanna do something else?"

"Yeah, but what?"

Thomas suggested the idea for us to go in the back yard, he lead me to it and I have to say it was huge. He must know how much I really love flowers to suggest this idea.

Thomas holds out an arm for me and I hold it as he guides me through the garden pointing out all the flower's names.