♥ Chapter 9 ♥

James' P.O.V

I woke up and Tommy wasn't beside me, I wasn't too worried when I remembered he woke me up earlier and told me that he was going to a meeting with his parents. I went back to sleep and opened my eyes to see Thomas smiling over me blocking the sunlight with his beautiful face.

"Good Morning Precious."

"Good Morning."

"Come downstairs for breakfast."

"Sorry Thomas but I'm not hungry right now."

"Okay Jemmy, wanna cuddle."

I smiled and nodded. He plopped on top of me and kissed my cheek, I close my eyes and we embrace each other in admiration, at least that's what it felt like.

  Thomas offered me a feminine outfit, it was like a dress but a not as puffy as the ones I see his friends wear but a good size. "I thought that this would look cute in this."

I smiled and went into the bathroom to change into it, just for Tommy. I came out and felt so comfortable and beautiful. It made me smile when I looked at myself in the mirror, I came out the bathroom and asked James what he thought about the look. His face turned as red as a tomato when he saw me.

"You look so pretty." he said, then got a fake flower pin and clipped it in my hair, it matched the dress, I had to admit that it added to it.

"Lets go outside."

"Okay."

I went outside with Thomas, we were both holding each other's hand. The shoes I was wearing felt better than the other ones my Mom bought for me, we walk down the streets and got nice glances. I started to get worried when we turned on the street I lived in, the kids who would always ask me to play now just glare at me.

One kid who always wore a green shirt and brown tore up pants glared at us the most. We walked by him and he pushed me, "Oh so you think that you're better than us now just because he dressed you up? Well let me tell you something, you're still one of us and nothing is going to change that." I started feeling tears fall down my face.

Thomas pushed him down, "Leave my boyfriend alone, you Scrub!"

"Make me Jefferson!"

I stayed down on the floor as I watched the two boys argue. Soon a whole crowd of kids were around them, Thomas was smart though he didn't fight but he said things back.

At that moment all I thought about was how, he was right, I'm not worth anything. I'm as much as I was before and it doesn't matter what he puts me in, but I love him and I love it when he offered me the dress. I didn't care that it was fancy, it was from him and that's why I loved it.

Soon Thomas walks over to me, "Are you okay James?"

"Y-Yeah my knee it's just scraped a little."

Thomas seemed to know what he was doing, he took out a small bottle of some liquid and let a cotton ball soak it up. "Now James, this is gonna sting but you can hold my hand if you want."

I hold his hand in fear, when he dabbed it on the blood of my wound and cleaned it off I did cry a little more but he just kissed my cheek and continued kissing away my tears. Once he was done, he put a bandaid on it, "There! All better."

I hold onto him as we stand up, my leg feels a little weak. He sees that I'm struggling with walking so he just carries me in his arms, we arrive at the candy shop. He sets me on the bench outside while he goes in and gets us some candy, he comes back with a bag then pulls out a box of heart chocolates. "They're caramel, your favorite~"

"Awww thanks, Tommy, you make me so happy."

"I try my love, to make you the happiest person in the world." he said and fead me one of them.

"I wish this could last a while."