♥ Chapter 31 ♥

Thomas' P.O.V

"What should we name her?" James asked, while looking down at our precious daughter. As we both looked into the babies eyes and got a better look at the angel we decided on a name.

"Beatrice!" We both said together. After so the baby closed her eyes. I chuckled and then put on a serious face. "Uh so, the doctor said that sense she has such a weak immune system we need to be cautious for her. Smoke or anything humid could make her have a coughing fit. I bought her an inhaler but I'm not sure if that will be affective until she's at least eight."

James smiled sadly at me, "Well at least we know what to do and what not to do, maybe just a little but I think it's enough."

"We need to protect her at all costs!" I said and then asked, "Do you think we need anything else for her.

James shook his head but then said.
"I'd love to practice knitting, maybe I could knit a sweater for her, as my mother did for me so I wouldn't get sick often."

"That's great. Just let me know what colors."

He then got a few pieces of paper and said, "I think we should let the baby decide which color."

The baby then woke up and cried then gently held her while she cried. She cried for a long time but eventually I calmed her down and she seemed happy.

James was very excited to start knitting so she measured the baby and held up different colors of materials.

She picked baby purple for all of the things James needed to get started. If we showed her any other colors she would cry. I think obnoxious colors must really upset her.

I was living in the moment as everything was peaceful, James was knitting and I was holding the baby. It was quiet. Nice....

No family business...

Bigger Responsibilities

and

More Love than I ever thought I had for James