♥ Chapter 19 ♥

James' P.O.V

"Alexander Hamilton." He spoke, "So what's a fine lady like you doing out here?"

"Sir, I am no lady."

"Uh, what do you mean."

"I mean I'm a guy."

He opened his mouth like he was about to speak then I stopped him, "Okay okay I was born a girl but I rebel from it, I don't feel like a girl."

"Why do you wear dresses then if you feel like a boy?"

"They don't have any clothes in my size over here."

"I have a friend who's a tailor."

"That's kind of you to offer but I insist I must dress this way for I am not sure how other people will react to me."

"Probably the same way I did, at first confused but then understanding."

"Well, out here everyone thinks women should keep there mouth shut and be in kitchen while the men do all the work. But I was raised different you see. Helping my Mom with more things then cooking."

He gently nodded, "So um...wanna hangout some time? With me? Maybe at the cafe tomorrow?"

"Yes, what time?"

"Noon?"

"Yes, Thank you Sir, bye now." I then walked off and got the rest of my items then left and went home and as soon as I walk through the door my mother squealed.

She hasn't squealed ever since the first time I told her about Thomas.

"I saw that you met the guy I was telling you about!"

"Alexander, Oh no! No no no!"

"Oh yes! If you can't fix Thomas up straight then you're gonna have to marry Alexander, there won't be any other discussion."

"But Moooooooooooooom!"

"No buts, I'll help you get ready tomorrow."

"Yes Mother."

"C'mon you're not really mad at me are you?"

"No, Alexander seems like a really good guy in all but, I've known Thomas for a long time."

"You'll get to learn Alexander to then you have to make a decision who you want to marry and I must approve." She said, I couldn't be mad at my Mom cause this was how it was in all families. Your parents have to approve.

"Plus James you gotta think about how cute the babies will be—!"

"Okay Mom that's enough!" I said cutting her off.