♥ Chapter 32 ♥

James' P.O.V

As I watched my new born and my husband, I knit happily at the sweater I was working on. I can't wait to take care of her until she's old enough to take care of herself.

I wonder if Thomas and I are going to have any more children..I hope he will I'd love to raise more than one. It's a little too early though..to think about that kind of thing, especially since I just gave birth.

Why am I thinking about this?

Oh gosh...

I also need to think, what are we? Thomas and I haven't gotten married yet but we consider each other a married couple, hell, we act like it.

It doesn't matter though what we are it matters if we love each other or not. That's all that matters.

Sometimes I can't help but think...or wonder if my Mother or Thomas' parents will come looking for us, I just really hope they don't and if they do then they won't break us apart.

I felt tears fall down my face at just the thought of something like that.

I then got out of my daze and felt Thomas' thumb wipe away my tears and kiss my nose. I gently giggled Thomas put the baby back to bed. Then we had a serious discussion.

"James we have a family, we're hidden in plain sight, and they won't find us."

"I'm just so nervous..."

"Here darling." Thomas gave me a sack of money , "A trip to the market will cheer you up, I think you should buy more kitchen wear for our home."

"Yeah, maybe it will, thank you, I'll be back." I then walked out the door