♥ Chapter 4 ♥

Thomas' P.O.V

James and I walk through the Candy shop, I was talking with him about my favorite types of candies. He told me he couldn't remember the last time he had some. "You're kidding, right."

"Nope."

"Well that's all gonna change today."

He smiled at me, something about his smile made my face warm up. I don't understand, I don't feel sick, what's going on?

"So Thomas, how often do you come here?"

"Five days a week, usually."

"It's my first time coming to this one."

"Really? Well then I better explain how everything works. So as you could tell the Pampered have conflict with well....your kind..

"What do you mean my kind?"

"Um..well Scraps."

"What?"

"Just with kids who are less fortunate."

"Oh, so you see me as less..." he asked turning away from me, it made me feel bad.

"I'm sorry James, I didn't mean it like that."

He sighed, "It's okay."

"But yes, conflict is among us. I like you though, and we're friends now. I don't care how much money you have we can still hang out. It's great to have someone I can't relate to."

"Yes, that's true."

"I'll buy you a Lollipop and we can sit outside together and talk."

"That would be nice."

So I did, I bought him a blue one since I was told it was his favorite color. I bought a purple one for myself cause purple is the best. As we sat on the bench outside the shop, we enjoy our lollipops. James lays his head on my shoulder which makes me tense up and my face heat up again....what's wrong with me?

"Oh I'm sorry Thomas."

"It's alright Jemmy, I don't mind."

"Jemmy?"

"That's your new nickname now."

"Then can I call you Tommy?"

"Of course,.....darlin'." I mumbled, the darlin' part, so he wouldn't hear. James was somewhat cute and he made me feel great, why do I feel this way towards him but not to any girls?